It doesn't seem that hard to me now, but when I was 11 I was struggling to play Smoke On The Water
(Btw he has a great tone)
Wow that was pretty freaking good. And he did indeed have good tone.

Lol at the guy who posted (on youtube) that it was fake. He claims that the kids playing didnt match up with the notes. Granted, I only watched the first minute and a half, but it all looked good to me. Plus, if the kid can move his hands like that all over the fretboard in perfect unison to whats playing, it wouldn't be a very big step to just go ahead and have him play the actual thing.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
For crying out loud. When will people understand that age has nothing to do with talent (providing that they're old enough to actually carry the damn guitar)? Age isn't important.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 16, 2007,
It's slightly embarrassing when an 11 year-old has a better guitar than you.

He picks way too hard.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
It's slightly embarrassing when an 11 year-old has a better guitar than you.

He picks way too hard.

+1

And a better amp, and better pedals...
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
For crying out loud. When will people understand that age has nothing to do with talent (providing that they're old enough to actually carry the damn guitar)? Age isn't important.

I agree a 16 year old playing for two years is the same as a an 11 year old playing for two years.

But he was pretty good and kudos to the kid, it's the first time i've seen a kid actually enjoy his playing.

Really most other young players i've seen on youtube look like they're being forced to play and they could care less. Which kind of pisses me off.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Witch-king
ill see your 10 year old drummer... and raise you this 4 year old drummer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE_PFpWPQ5Y

As for the 11 year old guitarist, i wasn't that impressed.

lol

I liked the guitar, very nice.

I mean the 11 years playing.
Last edited by Tsunoyukami at Feb 16, 2007,
man, that kid makes me wish i started younger. I wouldnt say he's a PRODIGY, but definately good, definately knows what he's doing. I've played for 3 years and im 15, but by the time im 30 or older, those extra two years wont seem to make a big difference.

jealous of the kids guitar
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

I love you so much. People dont seem to understand that age=/=skill
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
i call bullshit on the 4 year old drummer

why? this kid has been around the internet for awhile and on tv shows.

its the 11 yr old drummer video that you should call bs on. parts of it were obviously sped up.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Quote by KickOutTheJamsX
why? this kid has been around the internet for awhile and on tv shows.

its the 11 yr old drummer video that you should call bs on. parts of it were obviously sped up.

I didnt see the 11 year old one, srry

But 4 years old? my uncle is 42 and he can barely do stuff like that. even with 4 years of practice, itd be near impossible. my cousin is 4 and she cant even hold a drum stick
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
I didnt see the 11 year old one, srry

But 4 years old? my uncle is 42 and he can barely do stuff like that. even with 4 years of practice, itd be near impossible. my cousin is 4 and she cant even hold a drum stick

People learn at different rates. Just because your uncle can't do it doesn't mean there isn't someone else who can. Why must you compare him to relatives as your relatives skill shows absolutely no correlation with this young man's skill. Absolutely bogus point.