I got this idea from the JEL commercial about more people are addicted to jogging and m&ms than cigarettes....is this true...i smell bullshit.... but anyways....discuss strange addictions?
I have an addiction to UG.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
im addicted to guitar and UG but mostly guitar
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I have a wierd addiction of moving my hands to my face. I've almost constantly moving my hands to my face and scratching, rubbing, whatever. Dunno why. I dunno if that would be an addiction tho...more of a habit. Well, i've got a weird addiction to sprite. I just love sprite.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by TheClincher
I got this idea from the JEL commercial about more people are addicted to jogging and m&ms than cigarettes....is this true...i smell bullshit.... but anyways....discuss strange addictions?

I think you misinterpereted the commercial. They were poking fun at a tobacco executive.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
addiction to having sex with your mother.

jk, i listen to music too much. when im taking a test, ill have a song in my head, and sometimes ill accidentely write the lyrics down.
Quote by wingedgopher
I think you misinterpereted the commercial. They were poking fun at a tobacco executive.

yeah i saw that commercial. the claim that jogging and m&m's are more addictive is a lie.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Washing my hands, I do it so many times a day its unreal
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
biting my nails and eating them, to be cruel to my sister, take long hot showers with sunlight pouring through the windowsill on a saturday morning, going to bed early and waking up late, biting my nails and eating them, and pouring pink lemonade on snow and then sucking the pink lemonade out of the snow.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by IUseAPurplePick
I have a wierd addiction of moving my hands to my face. I've almost constantly moving my hands to my face and scratching, rubbing, whatever. Dunno why. I dunno if that would be an addiction tho...more of a habit. Well, i've got a weird addiction to sprite. I just love sprite.

i do that thing w/ my hands too. especially when youre just sitting in school
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I'm addicted to Liberchaotica's Charmander avatar.

I love you....
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by Twist of fate
Im addicted to using the search button and telling other people to use it

I wonder if we're ever going to have another thread where someone DOESN'T attempt to slide that comment in there somewhere.

I'm addicted to tic-tacs... I always carry a box of them on me.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
chicken parm sandwiches
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
biting my nails, smoking, ug, i suck
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
hmm.. lets see.... coke.. WoW, hurting my self, destroying shit, guitar, high amp volumes... thats just bout it i think.....lol... nice list
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
I can't believe no one said Cheez its yet! I have boxes of them.
My Gear: For sale/trade:
Epi Les Paul Custom SPF I-5 delay
Fender Jazzmaster MXR 1O band EQ
Line 6 DL4
Fulltone OCD
Verbzilla
EB volume pedal
Ampeg Reverberocket
I can't get through the day without mountain dew.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Are you just getting that commercial? Jeez that's an old one. The Tabacco stand is way better.

Anyway I don't have any weird addictions...............at least I don't think they're weird.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
no..ive gotten the commercial since the first time i saw it...it just popped into my head randomly and i decided to make a thread about it