Page 1 of 3
So we don't get 50 threads of you bitchin, just post your complaints here.
Oh, I thought this was going to be a totally bitchin' thread, not a thread about bitching...
my complaint is i hate faggots who start threads that just piss everyone off. now im gonna start a thread about that in spite.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
People have AIDS, the American federal government is run by *****s, people are apathetic about our bad government, people support our bad government, and Nickelback gets played on the radio.

Five huge problems right there.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I was expecting this thread to be about Rocko's Modern Life. I don't know why.

Probably because that show was bitchin'.
Quote by Arthur Curry

UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
It pisses me off when people bitch about stuff, actually. Woo for being a hypocrite!
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Yesterday, there was this real fag blocking the crosswalk and the intersection and the lane. She was in the left lane of a two lane road trying to make a right turn. She just stayed there forcing like 10 people to go into the other side of the road to cross. When the crosslight turned green, I yelled at her "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" And then she ignores the current red light, turns right, catches up to me and starts cussing me out for knowing nothing. I basically just ignored her because she really wasn't worth it. She was one of those short spoiled slutty asian girls. I'm asian too and she's a fricking disgrace.

EDIT: I need to rant some more. This bitch was breaking like 10 isytguiwtgeg laws. She needs to be ran over. Damned *****. Pisses me off how ignorant people are these days. If it were up to me, I'd base all laws on the crap Chinese people (Some people I.E. teachers) gave me. And punishment would be with a horse whip (literal translation from chinese). If I ran the world, she wouldn't exist.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Last edited by abcdboy at Feb 16, 2007,
Quote by Arthur Curry

Ha, I still watch that show every morning before school like I did back when it was new.
you know what reeeeally annoys me? faggots who don't stfu about things that they really ought to...yeah, that pisses me off good and proper.

i love you guys really, if you're reading this <3
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by happytimeharry
Oh, I thought this was going to be a totally bitchin' thread, not a thread about bitching...

Dammit me 2!
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by happytimeharry

You have to reel the fishyies in.
I hate those gosh-darned gay people trying to marry! God, who do they think they are? Legitimate citizens of this freedom-loving country?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I hate the way I cant accept things are happening, such things that I wish were not.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
My dad woke me up while I was sleeping and listening to Maggot Brain.
Quote by glm
I hate when my threads die.

Considering you create four hundred threads a day and 99.5% of them are absolute shite, are you surprised that they die?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
This guy mack kicked and banned me from chat, for like the fifth time, and all I did was say "eff you" to someone. I didn't even say "fuck"
Quote by Yakult
Considering you create four hundred threads a day and 99.5% of them are absolute shite, are you surprised that they die?

aww...

No need to be so hateful...

but seriously,
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
When kids that annoy me to hell try to have conversations with me. It might sound a little shallow, but oh well.
Quote by happytimeharry
aww...

No need to be so hateful...

Pfft... If you can bitch in the Bitching Thread, where can you bitch?

Dear glm,

Sorry for hurting your feelings

Love Yakult

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I have really ugly shoes
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I hate the kids in my area they act hard when they're in groups but catch them on there own and they're not so tough all of a sudden.

And I don't like the fact I keep changing to different genres of metal when i'm making songs up and downloading music.
Quote by Yakult

Dear glm,

Love Yakult

That's more like it.

While I'm here, I hate people who use that fucking heart smiley!
Quote by Yakult
Pfft... If you can bitch in the Bitching Thread, where can you bitch?

Dear glm,

Love Yakult

Quote by happytimeharry
That's more like it.

While I'm here, I hate people who use that fucking heart smiley!

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Alright I'll rant.
-Whats with parents naming their kids really messed up names? "Hey lets scar our child untill he can legally change his name!"
-Why can't all parents name their kids So that their first name starts with the same letter as their last? It flows soo nicely. For example: Jimmy John, Sarah Sear, Pat Page, Lilly Leer.
-Why do kids spend half their life trying to gain respect on a internet site.
-WTF is with universities charging me 15k a year to get an education
-Why do I keep getting distracted from writing my damn psychology lab up to write useless stuff here..
-And finally theres two things I hate: People intolerant of other peoples race, and the dutch.
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
Goldmember FTW
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I hate it when you feel like bitching about something but there's nothing to bitch about.
Quote by Burtonjp
Alright I'll rant.
-Whats with parents naming their kids really messed up names? "Hey lets scar our child untill he can legally change his name!"
-Why can't all parents name their kids So that their first name starts with the same letter as their last? It flows soo nicely. For example: Jimmy John, Sarah Sear, Pat Page, Lilly Leer.
-Why do kids spend half their life trying to gain respect on a internet site.
-WTF is with universities charging me 15k a year to get an education
-Why do I keep getting distracted from writing my damn psychology lab up to write useless stuff here..
-And finally theres two things I hate: People intolerant of other peoples race, and the dutch.

My parents used to follow that first-name-last-name-same-letter rule, but after my brothers Quentin, Quorn, Quexacoatl and Q-bert were born they kind of ran out of names.

And besides, I like being called Ikea
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Page 1 of 3