I'm writing my G1 test this coming wednesday (its called G1 in Canada), which is you beginners drivers liscence...I was just wondering what are the main things I have to know? Is it hard? How long should I study? etc.etc.??
It's very easy, now just man up and get it done.

PS, I have never heard it called a "g1" in my life.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I just walk everywhere, or get a bus. I'm 19, so it's not like I can't even drive.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
yeah its definatly easy i got mine a month and a bit ago, there are 2 tests, the signs test and the rules test, the signs test is very easy, just look at the signs pretty much
and the rules test could be a little bit tricky, Read over the Drivers Hand Book maybe 2 times
depending on how much u already know. I read it over once at homoe and then the 2nd time
while on the bus to the motor office.

good luck
Quote by guy05
I'm writing my G1 test this coming wednesday (its called G1 in Canada), which is you beginners drivers liscence...I was just wondering what are the main things I have to know? Is it hard? How long should I study? etc.etc.??

Don't be ignorant. It's only called "G1" in Ontario, I believe. I'm pretty sure it's different for every province, so don't go and trying to "represent Canada" by pushing your evil Ontarian ways!

I thought it's basically a Class 7 or Class 5 License anyway. Unless you're referring to the written test, which is known as an "Learner's License" and you have to display a red L.

Anyways, it's easy. You should pass first time with hardly any studying. Why don't you just ask your friends, anyway?

Quote by Dudage
It's very easy, now just man up and get it done.

PS, I have never heard it called a "g1" in my life.

Yeah, that's cuz we have it different. Refer to my reply above.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Don't be ignorant. It's only called "G1" in Ontario, I believe. I'm pretty sure it's different for every province, so don't go and trying to "represent Canada" by pushing your evil Ontarian ways!

I thought it's basically a Class 7 or Class 5 License anyway. Unless you're referring to the written test, which is known as an "Learner's License" and you have to display a red L.

Anyways, it's easy. You should pass first time with hardly any studying. Why don't you just ask your friends, anyway?

Yeah, that's cuz we have it different. Refer to my reply above.

I'm the oldest of my friends...and who says I was trying to represt Canada??I had no idea it was only called a G1 in Ontario...anyways I didnt think it mattered.....ur a little bitch
thw written test is easy pretty much everywhere, I live in the Us and i didnt even have to study and im pretty sure it isnt that much different in canada (although it seems in Canada, epecially Quebec people dont know how to drive, so it might be even easier)
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
thw written test is easy pretty much everywhere, I live in the Us and i didnt even have to study and im pretty sure it isnt that much different in canada (although it seems in Canada, epecially Quebec people dont know how to drive, so it might be even easier)

... and americans do everything just so perfect don't they

sorry in a bad mood
Quote by guy05
... and americans do everything just so perfect don't they

sorry in a bad mood

nah, people in florida are just as bad really.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
nah, people in florida are just as bad really.
Lol, my dad thinks exactly the same thing
Quote by Leonheart
Whatever you do...DON'T eat a pb&j sandwich while drving.
OR a bagel.

My mom once ate a bagel while driving and ended up running up the curb and hitting a small tree.

Bagels are the devil I tell you!
Quote by yawn
Lol, my dad thinks exactly the same thing

its true man, driving in florida is like playing russian roulette only a lot scarier.

Last.fm
Take the test on the young drivers website. I think I saw every question on the test on there. If you get perfect on both parts, you should be fine. But I did fail once, the wording of the questions is weird at times.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Very easy. Mostly its just common sense. Nothing at all to worry about.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>