Goddamn, that KING riff is catchy. Shitty for Satyricon, but catchy, nonetheless.

And I'll probably see it.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Ugh...I had forgotten how bad Satyricon has become since The Shadowthrone...As for the "History of Black Metal" meh, its not like it will be something we haven't all heard 100 times before.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
Quote by RingmasterTJ
Ugh...I had forgotten how bad Satyricon has become since The Shadowthrone...As for the "History of Black Metal" meh, its not like it will be something we haven't all heard 100 times before.

i know but i saw the preview seems pretty in depth
This got my interest

Murder Music features over 20 exclusive interviews with key players from today’s Worldwide Black Metal scene: Nattefrost (Carpathian Forest) Johnathon Selzer (Editor, 'Terrorizer' magazine) Attilla (Mayhem) Vortex (Dimmu Borgir) Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth) Rene Hamel (Spacebrain) Susperia Tristessa/Derketa (Astarte) Martin Walkyier (Sabbat/Clandestined) Mantas (Venom) Kip Trevor (Black Widow) Asbjorn Slettemark ('Pyro Metal Show' - NRK radio) Frosthardr Abbath (Immortal) Hellhammer (Mayhem/Dimmu Borgir) Silenoz (Dimmu Borgir) Dayal ('Crypt' magazine) Satyr (Satyricon) Anti-Christian (Tsjuder/Cumshots/Grimfist) Reign Of Erebus Andy Sneap (Sabbat/famed producer) Clive Jones (Black Widow) Didrick Soderlind (co-author 'Lords Of Chaos') Heimoth (Seth) Jens Ryman (Founder Inferno/Guitar Borknagar)

Damn nice list there.
Quote by RingmasterTJ
.As for the "History of Black Metal" meh, its not like it will be something we haven't all heard 100 times before.

True , but im gonna watch it anyways

EDIT: when the hell is it on?
Last edited by im_hungry at Feb 17, 2007,
Attila (Mayhem)
Frosthardr Abbath (Immortal)
Hellhammer (Mayhem/Dimmu Borgir)
Anti-Christian (Tsjuder/Cumshots/Grimfist)
Jens Ryman (Founder Inferno/Guitar Borknagar)

These are the only people who could even be considered key players but it's not 1994 any more so they're no longer important.

lol at the editor of Terrorizer being a key player in BM.
Quote by StuartR
lol at the editor of Terrorizer being a key player in BM.

i spose it is the only half-decent 'mainstream' magazine.

i saw that advert ages ago, when the hell will it be on? anyone know?
If that song on MySpace is what black metal is all about, count me out
for rent
Where can we see the whole thing? I didn't really read anything off this thread or myspace Is it only going to be able to be seen in the UK?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by StuartR
LAME

With a capital LAME.

+1

Boorring.
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Where can we see the whole thing? I didn't really read anything off this thread or myspace Is it only going to be able to be seen in the UK?

i think you can watch the channel stream on thier website