with or without a boner no one ever told me so i dont know if im big or just like average

also i know this has proboly been answered in the sex thread but that like a 100+ pages and im to lazy to go through that

SEARCH BUTTON

MOREDIT: but, yeah.. with.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
before you're able to answer what state your penis needs to be in when measuring it, you must ask yourself what state your penis needs to be in when you are sexually active.

once you've answer this, you will unlock many doors.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Without, idiot,

the average erect size is around 12 inches or more, so if youre under 6 unerect you got a problem buddy. No stretching it out either.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Without, idiot,

the average erect size is around 12 inches or more, so if youre under 6 unerect you got a problem buddy. No stretching it out either.

Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Without, idiot,

Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
If you don't use 2-3 rulers taped together, flaccid or erect, you have a problem.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Without, idiot,

They're laughing but he's serious.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
i knew it would become one of these threads you guys are so immature

and thats why i love the pit
Shouldnt it be with because things could happen to your dick without. If you get cold your nuts start to rise, and your dick shrinks. When you're hard, nothing can stop you.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
With an erection of course.

I can't remember the average length though...so yeah...don't believe most of these answers.
Quote by crash 2.0
Shouldnt it be with because things could happen to your dick without. If you get cold your nuts start to rise, and your dick shrinks. When you're hard, nothing can stop you.

Except poor circulation!
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Yea dude, be aware. If you don't have a 8 incher you can't get women. They'll just laugh at you.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Quote by LuckyBoys91
mines pretty small its only 12 inches.....AROUND!

Wow...you suck at being funny.

But in all seriousness, with.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
It's with. When your getting into it with a chick, your most likely gonna be hard, so your gonna wanna know your caliber at it's highest. I have to agree with disaster though, you probably are just gonna lie about it anyway. You wanna know your high score, not your lostest score. The averange is something like 4-7 or something like that. No stretching!!!!
Quote by Dr. No
Yea dude, be aware. If you don't have a 8 incher you can't get women. They'll just laugh at you.

Im only 14, And no lie Im 1 inch apart from your standard
Ballz On Parade
Quote by crash 2.0
Im only 14, And no lie Im 1 inch apart from your standard

Same-ish. Hi Five!
The correct way to do it is to get erect and measure from the centre of the asshole to just beyond the tip.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by 3lusiv3
Same-ish. Hi Five!

*High-five*
Ballz On Parade
Quote by ufossuck
The correct way to do it is to get erect and measure from the centre of the asshole to just beyond the tip.

I really hope youre not serious,

The ruler must be in contact with the prostate, so you may want to sand the edges off and maybe use some baby oil.

edit: fixed spelling
Last edited by c0ld_3mphasis05 at Feb 16, 2007,
Quote by ufossuck

why would you do that?
your penis doesnt start at your ass hole.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
why would you do that?
your penis doesnt start at your ass hole.

what do you mean
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
I really hope youre not serious,

The ruler must be in contact with the prostate, so you way want to sand the enges off and maybe use some baby oil.

wait, i cant tell if you are serious or not...

if i measure from my waist (kind of... i mean, like where the start of my dick meets the rest of my body, where your pubes are thickest...) along the top of my dick and come out with 6 inches.

but if i did it like the way you're saying, down the bottom with the ruler touching the prostate, wouldnt that add like an inch?

which way do you guys do??
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
With, but you only measure the front half where the skin is darker.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Douchetard
with or without a boner no one ever told me so i dont know if im big or just like average

also i know this has proboly been answered in the sex thread but that like a 100+ pages and im to lazy to go through that

i measure with a ruler usually
If you claim that your penis is a certain length and you insist that you're not lying, don't forget the golden rule of the pit:

Pics or gtfo. CSI style with the ruler and all.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
In all honesty, chicks really do care more about the girth, the average woman is only 4 inches deep...

but yeah, sex is like a rollercoaster, is you're under 48 inches no one will let you ride
you take a tape measure... and start wrapping around your member up and down till the measuring tape is all used up.. get a nother tape and measure the thickness. divide this by 3 take the square root of that. add about 58 or so inches, then cut off your member and measure the ounces of blood. divide the first answer by the amount of blood, and there ya have it, the length your dick once was...

but it must be up