So i just looked in the 'one bullet' thread and someone want to shoot me, and it made me think

i know ive been a douchebag, but, does anyone actually like me on these forums

yea, i dont care if i get flamed, just post please, im nto an emo either, just curious

ill be looking foreward to what hilarious (or not) posts you come up with

BTW, I KNOW ITS THE BEST THREAD TITLE EVAR!!11!! BUT DONT JUDGE ME ON THAT

HOW DO I DELETE THE THREAD!!!!!
Last edited by andyscoot at Feb 16, 2007,
Dude, people would like you a whole lot better if you didn't start a thread like this.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Dude. There are over 450,000 members of this board. No one has a clue who you are.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
I don't hate you, but your definitely extremely vain, that's not even close to the best thread title ever.
Nikolas
I don't know who you are, therefore I choose to have no feelings, good or bad, towards you at all
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
I don't know you. You haven't been a real **** obviously. I'm sure you are alright in person, but you're going to get flamed for making this thread.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by $Guitarist$
Dude, people would like you a whole lot better if you didn't start a thread like this.

duh, its a joke, i just figured someone on here must like me
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
I don't hate you, but your definitely extremely vain, that's not even close to the best thread title ever.

didnt you notice the sarcasm, oh well, ITS A SARCASTIC NAME
No.
Member #6 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
When it comes to flipping pancakes, it's better than burgers.
this may sound hard to accept, but ....... i dont know who you are

but anyway you seem insecure so no doubt someone will be along to call you gay or emo or tell you that you have a small penis or something
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Dude, this is basically spam. This is an internet forum. Nobody gives a flying fuck who you are. So, one perosn said they wanted to shoot you. Big deal. Believe it or not, there's many people that would probably love to shoot me. But OH MY GOD, believe it or not they don't all hate me. You hardly seem worth hating to be honest, this topic alone tells me you're an individual with no real life if they care so much about who likes them on a forum. People have better things to do than not like you.

Trust me.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
What I know of you consists of text on a computer screen. 'Nuff said.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
dude its only the internet. does it matter if someone on the other side of the world htes you?
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Dude, this is basically spam. This is an internet forum. Nobody gives a flying fuck who you are. So, one perosn said they wanted to shoot you. Big deal. Believe it or not, there's many people that would probably love to shoot me. But OH MY GOD, believe it or not they don't all hate me. You hardly seem worth hating to be honest, this topic alone tells me you're an individual with no real life if they care so much about who likes them on a forum. People have better things to do than not like you.

Trust me.

wow, says the person who said 'i dont like you' on msn, may be because i said you look like synester gates, oops, cant you tell its a joke thread by the way, i guess im going to close the thread or something
Quote by andyscoot
duh, its a joke, i just figured someone on here must like me

You really thought someone here would like you, thats a bit foolish, noone seems to like anyone else here. Or maybe I'm wrong, I really don't know.
Quote by andyscoot
wow, says the person who said 'i dont like you' on msn, may be because i said you look like synester gates, oops, cant you tell its a joke thread by the way, i guess im going to close the thread or something

It's not funny and you're a completely jackass for wasting everyone's time.

Now I hate you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Guitaromophone
You really thought someone here would like you, thats a bit foolish, noone seems to like anyone else here. Or maybe I'm wrong, I really don't know.

hey shut up, mr **** ****, yes i know you, and ill be bricking your house, plus not teaching you guitar
Quote by andyscoot
hey shut up, mr **** ****, yes i know you, and ill be bricking your house, plus not teaching you guitar

haha show us the pic of the house. after you do it. and if you dont do it. ill hate you for it
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
haha show us the pic of the house. after you do it. and if you dont do it. ill hate you for it

by the way, 'guitaromaphone' is my frined from school, but sure ill brick it
Quote by andyscoot

hahaha cheers
But fools never move on.
Quote by andyscoot

If you use bricks, ill use FIRE on your house, cause fire is good for houses
Who cares? You shouldn't.

* CLOSED *
Quote by Bill43