Page 1 of 3
To start this off, we lost our virginity to each other, and we've tried to have sex a few times but everytime she says it hurts, is there anyway I can help this situation out?
stop hitting her?
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
stop hitting her?

Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
yeh it will hurt for a while dude.. it just streaching her... keep doin it it will get better
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
You're going in too fast, or too hard. Warm her up a bit, eat her, tease her, finger her etc. until she's ready.

Try not to go so hard either, use lube if it's too difficult.

Quote by kthanxbai
7 inches

Everyone on the internet has a 7 inch penis, be honest, honey.
Quote by kthanxbai
7 inches

Are you going in all the way?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
um, lube?
Spend more time on foreplay so she's wetter?
Loosen her up a little with your fingers first?
Also some positions cause her to be squeezed up tighter. Im pretty sure missionary is one of the best positions to do it in if she's really tight, and get her to spread her legs pretty wide to help loosen her.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by The Casualty
You're going in too fast, or too hard. Warm her up a bit, eat her, tease her, finger her etc. until she's ready.

We do tons of foreplay, she gets really wet (Not much need for lube really), I slow it down and try to be gentle but it still hurts her

Quote by $Guitarist$
Are you going in all the way?

It can't really go in all the way, she's about 6 inches deep
Quote by The Casualty

Everyone on the internet has a 7 inch penis, be honest, honey.

Wait? Do most women consider 7 inches big? Maybe I'm watching too much pron.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Why is it that you only have 2 post in the entire forum and all two of them are in this thread... I smell a spam account
there's people who specialize in topics like this and ur askin a bunch of online guitar scumbags....i hope u get no good answers.
Usually when this happens is because you aren't doing enough foreplay, trying spending more time on foreplay and take it easy no need to ram it in buddy...
Quote by One Way Ticket
Wait? Do most women consider 7 inches big? Maybe I'm watching too much pron.

I consider it too excessive more than big to be honest. Though, it's not like men can control their penis size. If they did, women would have died off years ago.

maybe shes just a wimp.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Quote by Methuselah
Why is it that you only have 2 post in the entire forum and all two of them are in this thread... I smell a spam account

Naw man, I visit the forums all the time on my friend's comp. and I usually see you guys help each other in this department so I thought I would make an account and post my problem.
Quote by The Casualty
I consider it too excessive more than big to be honest. Though, it's not like men can control their penis size. If they did, women would have died off years ago.

BTW I really am 7 inches, maybe that's the problem...
stick it in her butt

duh?
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
you don't always have to f*** her hard. In fact, sometimes that's not right to do. Some times you gotta make some love. And f***'n give her some smooches too.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kthanxbai
BTW I really am 7 inches, maybe that's the problem...

You know what to do, son.

Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
sometimes you go to squeeze sometimes you got to say please sometimes you got to say
I'm gonna fuck you gently.
Quote by The Casualty

Hahah, thanks for the info. That post is funny as hell as well.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by The Casualty

yeah right, I can make my pee pee like 5 times bigger when I want to.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
You know what to do, son.

EL OH EL!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by The Casualty

Really? 6 and a quarter FTW!
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by Draken
sometimes you go to squeeze sometimes you got to say please sometimes you got to say

You sir, just made my day lol...I was waiting for a Tenacious D reference and you fulfilled my wish. Kudos to you.
Gear: Schecter Damien FR
15W Crate amp
Danelectro FAB Distortion pedal
Quote by rizo299
This thread is a bit curve-full, as in it has lots of curves, but no point.
Quote by lepermessiah22
you don't always have to f*** her hard. In fact, sometimes that's not right to do. Some times you gotta make some love. And f***'n give her some smooches too.

+3.141592

Ha ha, I admit I was gonna post that, props for being the first.

The 'D knows what their talkin' bout!

I think everyone pretty much summed it up for ya there, big guy.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by Draken

... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Fist her and show her the true meaning of "pain."

That way when she takes ur **** she will already be used to it.
Page 1 of 3