Am i the only one that has noticed changes in these forums over the past while. I mean, when i joined, sure there were some stupid people here and there, but mostly the people were usually intelligent. Now a days it seems like 1 out of every 3 people that join are either multi's or just a plain dumass. there should be like an IQ test or somethin to join. ehh just an idea.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
no shit
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Meh, The Pit always has its moron population fluctuations. Just ignore them. If you see a thread titled "OMG MY P3NIS IS A MONSTER LAWLZ" guess what? You don't have to click it.
Quote by happytimeharry
If you see a thread titled "OMG MY P3NIS IS A MONSTER LAWLZ" guess what? You don't have to click it.
But...it's just so tempting.
i did always find humor in the "OMGZ!!!!!11one!! I JUST GOT MY GF PREGNANT!! WAT DO I DOOOOO!!???"
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol

Quote by yawn
But...it's just so tempting.

Yeah, there's always the minute chance that it really is, in fact, a monster. I await that day...
If you've ever remember a time where the pit had a majority of intelligent users, you're a liar.