Kansas (?!) tech death...a bit generic but the songwriting is spectacular and it's just so brutal and fast that you kind of have to love it. The intro scream to The Burner is one of the most metal moments in the history of the genre methinks.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Origin is great shit. One of the bands that got me into tech death. Staring from the Abyss amazes me more and more every time I hear it.
Never got into them. Great musicians though.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
woo, an origin thread. I bet there's one already somewhere, buy yeah, just got into these guys myself , full on death metal reminds me of cannibal corpse crossed with deeds of flesh with a more technical? aspect. Echoes of decimation is a great album.

http://www.myspace.com/originrelapse
On my list of bands to check out. They had one track on this compilation I downloaded -the song was Reciprocal or something- and it pwned.

BTW, their name is far from ORIGINal... haha.. hahah.....

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Great stuff!

Edit: O my gosh The Burner is SO amazing!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Feb 17, 2007,
i love em. i was about too see them in the summer but the show was cancelled.
peel money rolls 'til our thumbs get tha papercuts

only member of the dragonforce is homosexual club