Post any creepy/weird/supernatural experiences you've had.

I personally don't have any.. what about you people?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I saw somebody use the search bar. That was creepy, because it NEVER happens.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Today, I ate a pie.

EDIT: Oh, you said CREEPY stories.

Today, a pie ate me.
Last edited by Arthur Curry at Feb 16, 2007,
i saw something "white" between the bunh of trees,but im not sure what was that...that was 10 years ago
My and my pals Shaggy, Fred, Velma, and Daphne see creepy stuff all the time.

We have shit luck :-/
ran unto this thread?
peace!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i was laying in bed one time and the hallway is just outside my bedroom (and being a hallway u can only go one of two ways). yeh i was laying looking up and i heard someone coming, judging byt the sound of the footsteps i thought it was my dad..so i rolled over and watched him walk past, being dark i could only see a faint outline of him, he walked past and the footsteps just stopped. then i waited for about 5 miinutes expecting him to walk back the other way.. then i just sat up in bed wondering what he was doing, still waiting. my eyes adjusted to the dark and i heard footsteps again coming from the same way my dad came from earlier.i watched and i saw my dad walk past the same way again....it freaked me out heaps.
Quote by slashnmash
Sex is a brand of very tasty sweets, go ask your mother for some.
i saw happytimeharry!!!

supernatural divine intervention!

peace harry!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Oh yea i got one. But this a story my cousin told me. It was when they used to live in their old house. They needed a maid so they got one and on the first night the maid was sleeping in the living room. My cousin had another cousin sleeping over at his house so they were telling each other ghost stories (for some reason with the lights on) and all of a sudden they heard a noise coming from the living room like that weird noise in the Grudge. And once they heard the noise, the lights went off! So my cousins got really freaked out. And there was a telephone in their room they could use to talk to my cousin's parents in the other room so they called them cuz they were to afraid to come out of the room. So they called my cousin's parents and they all came out together and they saw the maid sleeping there and the noise was coming from her mouth and she was drooling blood. So they woke the maid up and she didnt say anything and just went to the bathroom and washed her mouth and everyone went back to bed. And then my cousins were so freaked out they turn the lights back on in their room and just sat there and all of a sudden they heard the noise again and the light went off. There was a torchlight on the table (with brand new batteries and it was working a while ago) and it wouldnt turn on. Then they called my cousin's parents again and they just slept in my cousins parents' room the rest of the night. I know it sounds like somehting straight out of a horror movie but when I asked his parents they were like "yes its true"..
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by km-r
i saw happytimeharry!!!

supernatural divine intervention!

peace harry!

yeah,he got thorn on his head