i want to make a pedal board with a platform like this one http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f117/twostring/TestFit.jpg and if I made it out of wood how would I get it on? Could I super glue it on or would it need to be nailed in?
www.myspace.com/slackerfridaysolong
Fender Toronado
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
get what on?
you mean the pedals?

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Well..you could do it the way i did it.

Cover the whole board in velcro. then, cut out the platform, and cover the bottom of it on the opposite side of velcro as the board. Then stick it on. That way you can move it around or take it right off if you want to.

Here's a picture.

President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I'm talking about getting a platform on the pedal board, and does that velcro on the platform work well? Does it stay on?
www.myspace.com/slackerfridaysolong
Fender Toronado
Marshall Valvestate 8100
Fender PT-100 Pedal Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Yea. it holds extremely well. I don't currently have any pedals on it, but soon plan to. But I had it stuck on there for a while just because, and when i tried to take it off, I had to pull with all my might. It sticks on pretty damn well.

Make sure to get the industrial strength stuff, though. I spent $60 on velcro, but it was worth it. Nothing moves at all.

($60 covered my whole board plus the platform, by the way.)
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Erm...considering I built the pedalboard in question...

If you're asking how is the platform held onto the board, if you look closely, there are 3 vertical supports for the platform. There are 2 screws per support that are screwed into the back of the pedalboard into the supports. I'll try to get some pics of this if you really can't figure that out.

If you're asking about the carpet, it works just fine, and the carpet is held onto the board with 3M industrial spray adhesive. Read the rest of the pedalboard build thread and you should see the list of materials and the build details to understand how it works.