Hey for some reason all of the threads are in bold for me, even if there aren't any new posts in it. Its kinda annoying. Any ideas whats going on?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by The Casualty

Are you fucking kidding me?

no... why would my post make you think I was kidding?

And if you're saying that because you think its a stupid thread, I intentionally made the thread title as clear as possible so anyone who didnt care could just not come in it. Its a legitimate question and it has every right to be here.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by bbsbass
no... why would my post make you think I was kidding?

And if you're saying that because you think its a stupid thread, I intentionally made the thread title as clear as possible so anyone who didnt care could just not come in it. Its a legitimate question and it has every right to be here.

No, it's not that, and I apologize.

It's just that... doesn't everyone see the thread titles as bold? I do, I just thought it was normal.
They're only bold if you haven't viewed the thread's newest posts. Didn't you ever notice that once you post somewhere and leave that thread the title is no longer bolded?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Yeah its no big deal.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Really? No mine are only bold if they have new posts in them. If there's no new posts they go back to normal looking, so its very easy for me to see threads with new posts.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Woohoo its fixed! Except all the thread are still in bold, but once I enter them they go back to normal. So all the threads from days ago are bolded for some reason lol. I dunno what made it do that, or what fixed it
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Damn right you're happy for me! You better be or I'll be coming for you. With a hammer!

My aim may be a little off
Quote by lefty_strat_str