i mean i'd like to say i don't care if gay people marry eachother as long as it has nothing to do with me. but i really don't think it should be allowed. i'm not a religious guy, but whoever created us, whether it's god or whoever, made men to go with women, and women to go with men- penises to go with vaginas. a man being with a man is unnatural, they can't reproduce, it's not supposed to happen. pretty soon people are going to want to marry their pets. i just thing it's a really ridiculous concept for gay people to get married to one another. marriage is what it is, why's everyone always trying to change everything? next gay people are going to want their own religion and and poilitcal party too. it needs to stop before it goes any further.
*reported*

You're really terrible at following rules, aren't you?

EVERYONE STOP FUCKING POSTING. ALL POSTS OUTSIDE OF THE 2-MINUTE MARK OF MY POST WILL GET THE POSTER A WARNING.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Last edited by Dirtydeeds468 at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by fio55
umm i didn't say anything mean so what are u guys bein jerk offs for?

because there's a thread about this already........

honestly
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by fio55
i mean i'd like to say i don't care if gay people marry eachother as long as it has nothing to do with me. but i really don't think it should be allowed. i'm not a religious guy, but whoever created us, whether it's god or whoever, made men to go with women, and women to go with men- penises to go with vaginas. a man being with a man is unnatural, they can't reproduce, it's not supposed to happen. pretty soon people are going to want to marry their pets. i just thing it's a really ridiculous concept for gay people to get married to one another. marriage is what it is, why's everyone always trying to change everything? next gay people are going to want their own religion and and poilitcal party too. it needs to stop before it goes any further.

Must be aweful lonely out in those cornfields with all those strawmen...
Lol, this is a controversal topic. You'd probably get a lot of hate responses no matter where you brought this up. You're just not having a good first day are ya?

But look at Trevor6. He supports you!
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Gay people should have the same rights as straight people. Discrimination = no
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by bbsbass
Lol, this is a controversal topic. You'd probably get a lot of hate responses no matter where you brought this up. You're just not having a good first day are ya?

haha dude i don't really understand these people. i've broke more laws on this damn site than i have in real life. you guys are out of ur minds.
Quote by fio55
it needs to stop before it goes any further.

Thats what I told your mom too, but she didn't and then you were born...take your own advise.
Quote by atomheartmother
Must be aweful lonely out in those cornfields with all those strawmen...

jokes that nobody gets aren't funny.
Quote by rockergirl1122
I respect your opinion but remember to post in the same thread as everyone else.

ohhhh now i see why u guys are mad. haha my bad.
Quote by fio55
ohhhh now i see why u guys are mad. haha my bad.

so all the WRONG THREAD/FORUM and GTFO's didnt tip you off?
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
Quote by fio55

exactly. thats why you should stop talking.

besides. same sex marriage wont lead to interspecies relations. im pretty sure animal rights will step in then. and even if it did, it doesnt affect you at all. mind your own business, live your own life, not others.

btw SEARCH
People are people whether they are gay or straight. You however don't qualify as a person you sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocrital bigot.
Quote by metal_man12
exactly. thats why you should stop talking.

besides. same sex marriage wont lead to interspecies relations. im pretty sure animal rights will step in then. and even if it did, it doesnt affect you at all. mind your own business, live your own life, not others.

btw SEARCH

it affects me when the price is right is canceled because there's a gay pride parade on tv and people are stopping me to pass out gay pride buttons on the train. why the hell do gay people think they're so special. i would like to see how annoyed people would get if there was a straight pride parade and i was passing out straight pride buttons. get real.
Gay marriage is not and can not be linked to beastiality in any way, ever. Because animals can not give consent for sex, and adults can.

Sex with an animal is the same as pedophilia, basically. Gay people know what they're doing and deserve the exact same rights as the rest of us, or this isn't the land of the free.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
Gay marriage is not and can not be linked to beastiality in any way, ever. Because animals can not give consent for sex, and adults can.

Sex with an animal is the same as pedophilia, basically. Gay people know what they're doing and deserve the exact same rights as the rest of us, or this isn't the land of the free.

if a dog comes up and licks my balls, i'm the one who has to concent. i'm not sayin i would do it, but u see these sick ****s on the news who say their in love with their dogs and shit.
Quote by bbsbass

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, no no no no. Look who I quoted buddy.
i is cool
Quote by fio55
if a dog comes up and licks my balls, i'm the one who has to concent. i'm not sayin i would do it, but u see these sick ****s on the news who say their in love with their dogs and shit.

The dog licking your balls isn't trying to give you sexual pleasure, he just likes the taste, like I do.

And it was your fault for putting them out there and tempting him
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by fio55

Sorry. I just assumed the average level of education here was at least at the 10th grade level.

If you still don't understand the joke, look up Strawman Argument on Wikipedia or something.
Quote by fio55
it affects me when the price is right is canceled because there's a gay pride parade on tv and people are stopping me to pass out gay pride buttons on the train. why the hell do gay people think they're so special. i would like to see how annoyed people would get if there was a straight pride parade and i was passing out straight pride buttons. get real.

Did they stab you in the throat with the button or something? I don't understand why you care. Is it so hard to just say, "No thank you, I don't like buttons" and just walk away. Wow, that must have been intense. Very frightening.
Quote by atomheartmother
Did they stab you in the throat with the button or something? I don't understand why you care. Is it so hard to just say, "No thank you, I don't like buttons" and just walk away. Wow, that must have been intense. Very frightening.

no but i just don't understand why gay people think they're so special that they hae to pass out buttons. no straight guys i know where buttons.
Quote by archangels666
Oh for fuck's sake, why is this still open?

*Reported* again.

wow i hope some day i have the power to report people who could give two shits.
Quote by fio55
wow i hope some day i have the power to report people who could give two shits.

dont count on that.........
ever
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
Quote by Trevor6
Stop bumping your thread boy

i'm not bumpin shit. how else am i supposed to reply to what people say. apparently i'm not allowed to start new threads to do that. i've had enough of u complaining assholes. i get shit for posting new threads and i get shit for replying in threads. i just can't win can i.