Alright. I'm trying to think of what these little mofos are called. It's where you say something, but the only message you're really trying to convey, is the first letter of each word you say. You see em on sporting signs all the time.



Sure, it frankly says, Every Sport Possible Network, but you're really just trying to ESPN.

What are these called? For some reason I wanna say like an anogram(sp??), but i'm not sure. Any idea peoples of UG?

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
I think it's called an acrostic? An anagram is when you take the letters of one word and rearrange them into another.