I was looking at This Thread and figured that as there are 'official' threads for Ireland, Jessica Alba, WoW, and other crap, there may as well be one on something important.

So, ask for advice, ask questions, tell us about your medical abnormalities, and whatever else. I am hoping this will get past at least 20 threads without masturbation being brought up, but hey, this is The Pit.

Discuss!
I wonder if the rumor is true..

Does masturbating once a day help prevent cancer?

(Yes this actually has been mentioned somewhere before, some study, i dunno my friend told me about it)
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
probably ghonnorea (sp?)
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
Apparently eating the inside of apricot seeds can help prevent cancer because it has the same properties as a cancer cell, so it wipes it out.

Cancer = owned by the inside of an apricot!
Apparently drinking from the opposite side of the glass cures cancer as well.
i broke my ankle on the 31st playing basketball

it was an inverted something or other, but its my left ankle, and on the left side, under the bone where the tendons are, there is a small flaske of bone...so its more of a fracture, but yeh, carrying on, the cast comes off next monday, and i also have physiotherapy (sp?) afterwards on the 5th of march. I was just wondering how long i have to be careful with it and how long it will take to heal fully

cheers
apparently eating crabs can cause cancer

ooooo double disease ftw
Quote by dann_blood

Quote by FearTheD
Quote by Slinov
i broke my ankle on the 31st playing basketball

it was an inverted something or other, but its my left ankle, and on the left side, under the bone where the tendons are, there is a small flaske of bone...so its more of a fracture, but yeh, carrying on, the cast comes off next monday, and i also have physiotherapy (sp?) afterwards on the 5th of march. I was just wondering how long i have to be careful with it and how long it will take to heal fully

cheers

I would guess probably 2 or 3 months.

It could probably take up to a year to heal properly.

I think so anyway. I would recommend asking a doctor.
Quote by jhardcore
I would guess probably 2 or 3 months.

It could probably take up to a year to heal properly.

I think so anyway. I would recommend asking a doctor.

yeh, i asked at the hospital, but the guy ignored me and just said "lets get you into the plastering room"

so he wasnt much help

cheers anyway
Quote by Slinov
yeh, i asked at the hospital, but the guy ignored me and just said "lets get you into the plastering room"

so he wasnt much help

cheers anyway

'Recovery time for a fracture can vary from weeks to months depending on a person's age and health; the type, location and severity of the fracture; and whether there are other injuries that may make treatment more complicated.'.

Got this off Google.
Quote by jhardcore
'Recovery time for a fracture can vary from weeks to months depending on a person's age and health; the type, location and severity of the fracture; and whether there are other injuries that may make treatment more complicated.'.

Got this off Google.

yeh, i'm sure the physio should clear alot of things up...

i am 15 and 6ft3..so it could take a bit of time
But as you are only 15 and still growing, it shouldn't take too long.

You are damn tall btw!
Quote by NoSoupForDeath
I wonder if the rumor is true..

Does masturbating once a day help prevent cancer?

(Yes this actually has been mentioned somewhere before, some study, i dunno my friend told me about it)

Yes, it has been found that masturbating (or sex) helps prevent prostate cancer.
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
ok this thread has been dead for over a year, time to attempt to bring it back to life. lmao

ok my girlfriend has this depression problem, and i think shes also bipolar, and the other day her dad made her really upset, and she (stupidly) popped like 20 Tylenol tabs, i guess to kill pain(emotional), and i flipped out and forced her (over the phone lol) to throw them up before they all break down in her system. well, she did throw them up, and its all good. but i have heard that shes done it before. it makes no sense to me at all why to pick Tylenol. but what ever.

Tylenol works through the liver, and with some liver problems, comes yellowing of the eyes, and i have noticed that a little bit of the whites of her eyes are a bit yellow. no, its not Hepatitis. lmao

but could the stupidity of OD'in on Acetaminophen have cause some liver problem, and/or the yellowing of the eyes ?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Mar 24, 2008,