Well your playing's good, I think you gotta work on your tone a bit. Maybe it's because of the bad quality, I dunno. :\
Where'd you get that backing track from? I'd love to have it.
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Yeah my tone isnt that fab im still working on eq settings and stuff and position of camera, my teacher recorded that in his studio i think....if you can give me your msn or email addy i can mail you a few.
I play guitar =]
My MSN address is tom@noct.co.il

Thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Your playing was not bad (somewhat messy in places, but that might have been the camera microphone :-D), but the recording quality is fairly low.

Personally, I'd record the sound seperatly from the video - i.e., mic'ing your amp while playing back the backingtrack on your computer and recording yourself on video. Afterwards, you can use a video editing software to synch up the recorded sound with the video. This improves sound quality a lot and increases listening pleasure.

On behalf of improvisation: I'd spice that whole thing up with some off-key notes (bluesnote etc.) or some modal improvisation. Overall, good job.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526828
It sounds good, but microphone is shaking a lot or something. As has been said, record the sound seperately and then add it in later. You sound good, though. Very bluesy, which is good. Some of the tapping doesn't really go that well, but it's still cool. I like your guitar, too. I bet you could get a great tone out of that (maybe with a little less distortion). Nice job. Keep it up. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
yeah it clicks alot, dodgy mic. its a gibson sg 61' reissue
I play guitar =]