anyone tried it? any good?

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
they are good but there is a huge difference in price from a normal custom to zakk custom. and the pickups arent 81/85 they're those hz ones. if you want it id get 81/85 in it.
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
I hated it. It wasn't nice to play at all and the sound was fuzz tacular.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
I liked the neck more than a normal LP 'cause i'm more of a Fender man, but the pickups were horrible. Not worth it at all IMO.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I played one thru a Peavey JS series 2x12 and was drooling. No fuzz...just nice heavy crunch. But the amp had a large part in that....
yeah its a good guitar but you will need pickup change because the hz arent good at all
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass
i love mine, the pick ups are ok. best passives i've used. plus the sustain is unbelievable. and the looks (drools)
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
i hate the HZ's theyre lifeless garbage ass pickups. im savin up for the customs for it, go look on youtube theres some videos on there of people playin there epi LPZW customs with 81/85s in it, should give you a decent idea of the tone
Quote by bluesychris
Now You Sir have one hell of a guitar and look more alive and look to have more stage presence than anyone else I've seen on this forum
Why would you want a guitar exactly like his anyway? Whatever, I saw it at the guitar shop but I felt too embarrassed to play it so I picked the Ibanez that caught my eye(can't remember the model though). The point is buy something that won't make you look like a poser. Sorry dude, I just think its dumb
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by Invictious
Same thing. Except different paint jobs, and HZ EMGs instead.

Because a new paint job and pickups equates to a roughly $3000 price difference.

Honestly? If you're looking into it, throw some new EMGs in it (like suggest, 81/85).

But be prepared - this guitar weighs a TON.
Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.