As probably everyone knows, breast cancer is one of the most deadliest of all. One of my friends is actively going to rallies and marathons to raise funds for that cause.

We need YOU to help achieve the goal of 2000$. Every donation counts wether it's 1 dollar or 1000 dollars.

Please remember this is for a great cause and i'm sure some of you had the experience of having a family member or close friend dying because of that cancer.

Here is the link : http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1884012&pg=personal&fr_id=1180&s_locale=en_US

PS. If you could put this thread in your Sig, that would be amazing. Thanks.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Last edited by Cynoxx at Feb 17, 2007,
wait...isnt breast cancer like the one that is like most treatable out of all the cancers...?
"Worldwide, it is the most common form of cancer in females - affecting, at some time in their lives, approximately one out of nine to one out of thirteen women who reach age ninety in the Western world. It is the second most fatal cancer in women (after lung cancer), and the number of cases has significantly increased since the 1970s"

Strait from Wikipedia.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
My grandmother died on December 10th 2006 of Breast Cancer. I would gladly help although I only have some £1.40 in my bank account - not joking. I tried donating that to NSPCC but they stupidly have a minimum donation rate of £2, which sucks a lot. Surely if you're a charity, you wouldn't be picky with how much people are donating, just so long as people are.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 17, 2007,
^ Just a wild guess, but maybe they ask 2 because they need a fraction of the price to pay for the money transfers, and that it wouldnt be cost efficient to have only 1 euro.

I'm not flaming at all! It's just I guess because I know credit cards and such charge alot.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Cynoxx
^ Just a wild guess, but maybe they ask 2 because they need a fraction of the price to pay for the money transfers, and that it wouldnt be cost efficient to have only 1 euro.

I'm not flaming at all! It's just I guess because I know credit cards and such charge alot.

Well that doesn't really make sense as that makes it indifferent. Why not accept, £1.40 and take 60p from the next donation? They're not going to submit each donation, one at a time, they add up all the donations when they collect a sizeable amount.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Well that doesn't really make sense as that makes it indifferent. Why not accept, £1.40 and take 60p from the next donation? They're not going to submit each donation, one at a time, they add up all the donations when they collect a sizeable amount.

Yeah you got a point. .

Now back to the thread shall we?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Oh yeah - sorry.

However, I can't donate:

"Error: The amount specified is less than the specified minimum donation amount of $10.00."

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Ahh well it's the intention that counts . At least you care about it.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Anyone?
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
yes breast cancer is a worthy cause that gets alot of media attention but think about donating ofor other cancers like prostate cancer which effects alot of men.
Well, I like breasts, so naturally I am against breast cancer. Unfortunately, I don't spend money online, but I'll gladly contribute to a breast cancer fund the next time I encounter one.
No offence or anything, but sometimes i feel like other types of cancer are being slightly neglected. I'm not saying you shouldn't give attention to breast cancer, but there are other forms of cancer that also need attention.
There are a lot of campaigns to raise money for cancer research, and many of them seem to be for a specific form of cancer. Why not raise money for all forms?
Why not donate to the Cancer Research fund, where they take account of every cancer?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Cynoxx
"Worldwide, it is the most common form of cancer in females - affecting, at some time in their lives, approximately one out of nine to one out of thirteen women who reach age ninety in the Western world. It is the second most fatal cancer in women (after lung cancer), and the number of cases has significantly increased since the 1970s"

Strait from Wikipedia.

Well, wikipedia isn't the most reliable source out there. Especially because it's user created articles, they're often misleading. Like all cancers, breast cancer is terrible, but it is extremely treatable if it's detected early. Most women (and i guess men, as well) who die from it is because they didn't know they had it in time and it was already developed, and possibly spread to other parts of the body.
Nikolas
^ Thanks for clearing that up, but help us make this cancer a memory by donating please!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8