Remember that UG's view of things is different from many other sites.

And as for Blackened death, I do not see why you say it does not exist for we always label bands in that genre (Belphegor, Goat*****, etc). As far as I'm concerned, that part of the article is fine (except for Dissection maybe unless there's some matrial I haven't heard that fits blackened death).
I'm entitled to double post, so fück off!!!
I think the DM article is fine.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Isn't behemoth quite blackened death?
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory

I propose that only the opinions of enthusiasts of elite death metal albums such as Therion's Beyond Sanctorum and Demilich's Nespithe be reflected on this site. Worthless tripe like Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse and In Flames should never warrant a mention on a page that purports to be an encyclopedic article on death metal.

People suck....
I've found Jesus
I have to say that the crap people posted there proves wikipedia is for idiots
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
I have to say that the crap people posted there proves wikipedia is for idiots
QFT.
For those who haven't figured it out, the thread title is a reference to something someone said in the talk page.
Quote by somepunkkid
*goes to make a wiki on extremelyhardcorepolkadottedcanoe metal*

the sad thing is i might get away with that

FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.