I wanna start playing some of Tommy's songs. Which ones should I start learning?
Start off with one of his simpler ones, such as Mombasa. Still a fantastic song though. Then you could move onto something like Blue Moon or Classical Gas or something.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
ask yourself if you're really ready for tommy emmanuel's stuff. It's harder than it looks (and if you've ever seen him live, he makes it look deceptively easy). Familiarize yourself with the 'boom-chick' style, as he uses that a lot.

Mombasa is perhaps his most popular song. I reckon if you are beggining to learn his stuff check out his song 'keep it simple'.

htpp://www.olivergoldingmusic.com
If your gonna start playing TE's songs , i would go with Blue Moon. Then when you get crazy good , you can move onto Somewhere Over the Rainbow
^ I tried to learn those harmonic things that are in the intro to that, and I've got a video where he shows you how to do them, but damn, I better practice em more. They sound AMAZING.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
blue moon, and his lady madonna / day tripper medley is also pretty rad and not hard
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by ryushu
If your gonna start playing TE's songs , i would go with Blue Moon. Then when you get crazy good , you can move onto Somewhere Over the Rainbow

What albums are those songs on? I have Determination, Terra Firma and The Journey, (love em to death and try to play along) but I've never listened to any of his other stuff, I don't think I've ever heard him on the radio or anything.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
I dont really know what albums there on but there pretty awesome. I just like to try and learn his songs.
Quote by Matic
angelina by far. So beautiful

DEFINITELY Angelina. It's pretty difficult but it sounds amazing.
Stevies' Blues? It isn't his hardest song. It can be tricky getting the mutes right while playing. He really improves the whole song after the intro bit.
Check out Endless Road. Its awesome. Also go to www.woodsongs.com and check the show no. 349. There he shows how he plays those harmonics in Over The Rainbow. Friggin Awesome show!