i own one....i wasnt to pleased with it so it just sits there....the distortion sounds really lame(theres a sound bit on musiciansfriend.com if you wanna hear it) but if your in dire need of a cheap pedal i guess this is your only hope.
Quote by Ferdinandstrat
My problem is the lube,it's not easing the pain,it just makes it less gripy

Quote by BringMeTheCalm
Wait a minute! Do they send the boxes in boxes!?

EASY MONEY!!!!
The ibanez phat head is cheap. I don't know if it's good but it will probably be worth the extra $50.
its ok but save your money for something better than the ibanez, like a Boss ODB-3 or a Digitech
Gear: 08 Fender MIA Jazz bass,
American Peavey Millenium Plus 4,
GK 1001RBII,
Mesa/Boogie RR215,
Schecter C-1 Classic.
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaap. I had one, I thought it was ok, but that's because it was the first pedal I ever owned.....then my dad ran it over with his Chevy pickup. Now, one would think that this episode would have upset me, but it gave me an excuse to buy another pedal, the Digi Bass Driver which sounds much better.

I'm somewhat of a distortion pedal addict, I have 4 or 5 right now, and plan on buying a few more, and so far, the Ibanez PD-7 is the best deal. I picked one up on eBay for $23 and it sounds great and looks/plays like it's brand new. I would def. recommend that pedal if you're on a budget. Hell, even if you aren't on a budget, it's still a great pedal.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Quote by hatebreed219
then my dad ran it over with his Chevy pickup. Now, one would think that this episode would have upset me, but it gave me an excuse to buy another pedal, the Digi Bass Driver which sounds much better.

Wait, how does that work? Was your equipment in the garage, and then he pulled in? Or was there a cunning plan to get a new pedal in here somewhere...
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Sounds to me like an excuse.

"Honey, I've got to buy a new bass! This diamond is made of a dead guy! I made him a promise!"

Most Bitter/Cynical member of the Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Haha, well we were having practice in the garage and my dad decided to back his truck in and I figured "He'll see our stuff in there, he won't pull in." Well...he didn't....and he did. Haha, he came in the house and said "I ran over your little black box thing."
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
I have one. I bought it just to mess with it because it was so cheap. I can coax an "Anesthesia" tone out of it but nothing more than that. It always has a farty sound to it no matter what you do. You can't really get an overdriven sound.
wow..that sound bite is really lame. i can get that tone by adjusting my tone nob on my fender squire p bass.