#1
i get that light tingling feeling when i touch my computer while i'm playing guitar. i'm not to eager to experiment with touching other metal objects.
this only started happening when i switched out my guitar cable after it broke. i'm now using 2 cables (dimarzio and PW) with a vox wah in the middle. i only added the wah because neither of the 2 cables is long enough.
i do most of the electrical work on my guitar, so i kind of kknow what's going on in there, i'm really not to keen on experimenting with what other types of things will give me shocks.
#4
can you use sth other than the wah? or just use 1 cable, to see where the problem lies?
#5
Quote by bornfidelity
can you use sth other than the wah? or just use 1 cable, to see where the problem lies?


problem is, i've electrocuted myself a few times. BADLY! and i really don't want to experiment.
#6
use one of those screwdrivers with lights in them to check if there's electricity coming through. they're perfectly safe dawg =)
#7
^ Or a volt meter.

Maybe your electronics aren't grounded or shielded? Its just a thought.

Or maybe its your old cables ghost out for some vengance? Were you quite mean to it?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build