i get that light tingling feeling when i touch my computer while i'm playing guitar. i'm not to eager to experiment with touching other metal objects.
this only started happening when i switched out my guitar cable after it broke. i'm now using 2 cables (dimarzio and PW) with a vox wah in the middle. i only added the wah because neither of the 2 cables is long enough.
i do most of the electrical work on my guitar, so i kind of kknow what's going on in there, i'm really not to keen on experimenting with what other types of things will give me shocks.
can you use sth other than the wah? or just use 1 cable, to see where the problem lies?
Quote by bornfidelity
can you use sth other than the wah? or just use 1 cable, to see where the problem lies?

problem is, i've electrocuted myself a few times. BADLY! and i really don't want to experiment.
use one of those screwdrivers with lights in them to check if there's electricity coming through. they're perfectly safe dawg =)
^ Or a volt meter.

Maybe your electronics aren't grounded or shielded? Its just a thought.

Or maybe its your old cables ghost out for some vengance? Were you quite mean to it?
Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Member #9 of the Samnung Has Crabs Club , PM Powerhouse to join

Custom Build