Poll: Animals in clothes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Animals in clothes?
Weird and wrong
45 87%
Cool and awesome
7 13%
Voters: 52.
The only reason to put clothing on animals is to protect them from the weather. Clothing on animals for any other reason is stupid.
Death to Ovation haters!
I think clothing your animal is mostly retarded. It's ok if it's for some horse being outside in the winter for a bit.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It's stupid when I walk into a shop like Claire's Accessories and they ave dog T shirts and whatever else for sale. It's not needed, and I'm willing to bet the animals don't like it too much either.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
they "should" be? how so? generally animals that need a coat already have one.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
they "should" be? how so? generally animals that need a coat already have one.

Meh. I live in Milwaukee, and (strangely enough) two of the most popular dog breeds here are Chihuahuas and pit bulls- two breeds with very, very short hair ill-suited to Milwaukee winters. I can understand putting coats on animals in cases like this.
Death to Ovation haters!
I think yer, but only for like extra-warmth perhaps during like a particularly cold winter or whatever, any other time is just plain retarded, and even then, most animals have evolved fur if they need it anyway.
Quote by chocolateman900
I think yer, but only for like extra-warmth perhaps during like a particularly cold winter or whatever, any other time is just plain retarded, and even then, most animals have evolved fur if they need it anyway.

Wild animals, you mean. Domestic animals are bred for whatever traits the breeder wants them to have, rather than evolving whatever traits best suit their environment.
Death to Ovation haters!
Basic things in winter or something but everything else is rather disgusting
if the animals fur is not suited for the weather, its ok, that's why i voted yes
lol
My sister used to have a dog she'd dress up . . . then it got ate by another dog.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Quote by Pendel
if the animals fur is not suited for the weather, its ok, that's why i voted yes
lol

Animals adapt to their environment. If it's too cold, they grow more fur.
Last edited by Gyroscope at Feb 17, 2007,
Are you on crack?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Quote by Gyroscope
Animals adapt to their environment. If it's too cold, they grow more fur.

Or more likely they die.

But anyway, much worse than decorating your dog with stupid ribbons and such, are people who dye their dogs' fur in pink/rainbow colors/whatever. HOLY Jesus the Jew, have you seen those multicolored poodles? They look like their masters need a delicate bashing on the side of the head with a dirty toilet seat, to bring them back to reality.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Feb 17, 2007,
my fvcking cat is fat enough, put a coat on it and it wouldn't be able to move.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
It's awful. Disney are bad offenders with their special animal costumes. For example, you could dress your dog as Snow White:
(Invalid img)
Until they realise what you've done and tear out your throat.
Jay Leno hates dogs in clothes, therefore I do. Leno, HAW! Leno, HAW! Leno, HAWWWWWW!

Ugh, don't ask.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
i think it's good, but only in places where it goes to -20 in the winter..