Poll: Leonardo Dicaprio played the South African accent...
Poll Options
View poll results: Leonardo Dicaprio played the South African accent...
to perfection
1 13%
pretty well
2 25%
alright but could have been better
2 25%
terribly
3 38%
Voters: 8.
I just watched this movie and I thought it was absolutely brilliant. The actor who played Soloman Vady was player really, really well. This has definitely been the best movie of the year for me (2006), although I don't watch movies all too often.

How about Dicaprio? I thought he acted the part pretty well but his South African accent could have been better - the line, "In America it's all bling bling but in Africa, it's bling bang ei?", still makes me cringe.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

it looked gay to me
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
No way, you guys are crazy. That movie was great. Reminded me of "Lord of War" with Cage. But I thought "Blood Diamond" was pretty realistic. Although, don't you usually mine diamonds? Oh well, set aside from that, the acting was great.

The reason Dicaprio had a weird accent was because his character spent a good portion of his life in England, before he went back to Africa. Still not his best performance in my opinion.
Quote by guitarjunky89
But I thought "Blood Diamond" was pretty realistic. Although, don't you usually mine diamonds?

And no, I haven't seen it, don't care to.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
...- the line, "In America it's all bling bling but in Africa, it's bling bang ei?", still makes me cringe.

lol that reminds me of Daniel Craig in Munich-

"tha only blid ah care about is Jiwish blid"
I didn't think his accent was horrendous and it didn't take away the quality of the film for me. Overall I thought it was a pretty good movie.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club