I just finished this recording and it the first thing Ive ever recorded at home so its kinda poo.
Its mostly just riffs that I made up today for the sake of it so there not that amazing. I didnt bother with any second takes or anything and the clean bit sounds SHIT. And the solo was just the first thing i could think of improvising.
I just want a bit of crit about the style, tone and the drums as well.
Cheers. =]
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
why is queen of the dance floor smells like teen spirit
Idlefolk
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul
Lotus Telecaster copy w/ Fender pickups
Epiphone Valve Junior
Ibanez Tubescreamer, EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Digitech Metal Master, DigiDelay
Crybaby Wah
Quote by kyucide
why is queen of the dance floor smells like teen spirit

What drug have you taken to hear any similarity to teen spirit?
And anyway your only insulting Kurt by comparing them.
I like the new recording, but the bass drum is kinda overpowering. Maybe if you took it down a little it would be better. The guitar work is cool, though. It's a nice little riff and I also listened to your band on myspace. Your singer is awesome. Good job. I like the metal song, but just turn the bass drum down a little or EQ it and take out some of those really low frequencies. Also the clean part sounds a little sloppy and the drums are kind of heavy for the clean part. Maybe if the drums were just doing some cymbol work there it would sound cool. The solo is good, too. I like the harmonized tremolo picking. The drums fit that part well, too. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091
Quote by gunsnroses89
I like the new recording, but the bass drum is kinda overpowering. Maybe if you took it down a little it would be better. The guitar work is cool, though. It's a nice little riff and I also listened to your band on myspace. Your singer is awesome. Good job. I like the metal song, but just turn the bass drum down a little or EQ it and take out some of those really low frequencies. Also the clean part sounds a little sloppy and the drums are kind of heavy for the clean part. Maybe if the drums were just doing some cymbol work there it would sound cool. The solo is good, too. I like the harmonized tremolo picking. The drums fit that part well, too. Mind critting mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522091

Totally agree with the guy above, your singer is immense! I dont see a problem with the bass, its quite punchy which is nice. The guitar is fab, drums is fab, everything is, KUTGW.

EDIT: Mind passing me your vocals number?
pretty good, singin good, bass good, guitar good, drums good, everything good, ep it up

CRIT MINE
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Cheers everyone for the crit, =]
I'll be getting yours critted now.
And I know exactly what you mean about the bass drums, but I only realised after I'd rendered it and because I only have the trial version of fruity loops I couldnt save and therefore couldn't lower it in the mix. =P
Im going to tidy it all up sometime and write a proper solo, add a few new sections.
xx