not literally. LoL but I do need some help...im trying to build a fender stratocaster, with one single Seymore Duncan Invader...but I cant seem to find a body with that specification....would I be able to buy a deluxe body, put the invader in and fill the other to pickups will something?? if so what like sillicone? im not sure thanks in advance though!
Quote by lobster624
"are you an angel because i have an erection."
you could get any strat body and make your own pickguard with the one pickup hole to cover up the others.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
I knew that but will it sound any different???
Quote by lobster624
It depends how you're going to finish the body. If it's going to be painted ot otherwise covered you're best off cutting a bit of wood to fit in, then willing the rest with smaller bits of wood or filler. If you're going for a natural finish, you could get a pickguard made for you with 1hum, and use that. Of course, if you dont want a covering finish or pickguard, you're screwed.
I saw a guitar that had the neck hum taken out, and the innards were replaced with LEDs under the bobbins. You could do that if you're into that sorta thing.
go out and buy a strat. then get a single humbucker picguard. install electronics to pickguard.

you dont need to fill the routing if you dont want to. it wont be seen under a single hum pickguard.

EDIT: it wont change the tone too much by not having the routs filled in
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Last edited by Ghost_bass at Feb 17, 2007,
I'm trying to build a guitar simliar to the Tom DeLonge Model...I really enjoyed its tone but its discontinued
Quote by lobster624
wood filler, when its level sand it with fine glass paper and if its still got little holes either wood fillwe again it till its plum or wood glue mixed with sawdust. only if ur painting it, but other wise you you cant really do it unless your a pro but you can get the same wood bout 1mm smaller than the whole wood glue it in and the saw dust mixed with wood glue to fill in, but wood will differ in grain colour

thanks a lot any other suggestions? i dont wanna waste my money have this thing sound like shit
Quote by lobster624
someone said up there that there wont be a single hum, is this true anyone got experience lol???? and yeah im going to finish it with a graffiti yellow i think and get the pearloid pickguard on.
Quote by lobster624
Graffiti yellow with a pearloid pickguard? Try something that won't make people with an eye for style vomit. Like all black with a maple neck and fretboard.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Wow, that is horrible. It looks so dull and lifeless. You'd be better off covering it with stickers than with that rancid mustard colour.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Will what does you're idea of a nice guitar look like some gay wine red schecter i bet
Quote by lobster624
Dude, way to get reported.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Quote by Will_Minus
Dude, way to get reported.

+1. What's wrong with wine red Schecters? ****ing sexy guitars if you ask me...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."