Page 1 of 2
have you guys seen the video for the river yet, that song is really good and the video doesnt dissapoint m shadows makes the song though im pretty excited for there new album good morning revial
no send me a link i want to see it i hate good chaorlete but i love that song probly cause of syn gates ad m shadows
Ive gotta say, this is the first good charlotte song ive liked in a long time. the solo by syn isnt that great though, I wish it was a little longer.
Not seen the vid yet but the song is quite good. I didn't know how the album would sound, but I'm glad that the tracks I'v heard sound on par if not better than the young and the hopeless. when I heard the new single I heard an instrumental part that made me think it was linkin park at 1st so that's a plus in my book
Quote by spazzymagee417
it sounds like dance music!

lol its more of a christian rock song its about deciding whether or not you wanna go to heaven basicaly and i was also disappointed in the solo
I like this song. The verse reminds me a little of Alkaline Trio, I don't know why though.
Pretty bizarre that the two guys from A7X decided to participate in a song with a Christian-esque lyrical undertone.

Also, why did GC decide to feature Synester Gates? Wouldn't that make GC's own guitarist feel a little...you know...outstaged?
as if he wasnt already by all of the other guitarists?
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
The song sucked, and what the heck was the point in the solo?

Worst. Solo. Ever.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by Kurtsmyhero06
lol its more of a christian rock song its about deciding whether or not you wanna go to heaven basicaly and i was also disappointed in the solo

kurtsmyhero your right about the christian lyrics in this song but its niot about going to heaven its about having faith

oh yeah and that solo is really pointless i agree with everyone on that it does give a nice touch at the end there though
I like the song... it's catchy, and Shadows does a pretty good job with the vocals. The solo blew, but w/e... still not a bad song.

I'm kinda hoping the album is more like that than anything else they did, particularily the last album.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Only positive thing would be that there are no brass knuckles hanging from their neck on a chain in this song...

Like Avalanche1 says, it sounds like a bad Alkaline Trio in places.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Eh, I don't really like Good Charlotte. The chorus is pretty catchy, and M Shadows makes it sound really good. and I could never imagine a7x working with them. But I will said they made the song more interesting.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
It's a good song, i like their new stuff so far. The backing vocals near the end sound like Sum 41's chap. Even better!
Orophin
The River is a good song.....

Matt Shadows sounded good.. .Syn made the song a hell of a lot better with that nice solo..
The singer of Good Charlotte is stil lgood!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I'll just add something here

GC guitarist + Nile Sticker on guitar = annoyed stuart

really, that 'get your hands off my girl' is the most annoyingly crap song ever. and when i see that sticker, it almost offends me
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IndieMetalhead
I'll just add something here

GC guitarist + Nile Sticker on guitar = annoyed stuart

really, that 'get your hands off my girl' is the most annoyingly crap song ever. and when i see that sticker, it almost offends me

Do you happen to have a pic of that?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Do you happen to have a pic of that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwy5nfqIKq0

somewhere around 5 seconds in. look at the middle

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
give me 2 seconds and i'll get a youtube link

Sweet!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by IndieMetalhead

Wow. That is odd.

Oh and is their tone supposed to sound like shit?
Quote by shattamakar

Quote by Avalanche1
I like this song. The verse reminds me a little of Alkaline Trio, I don't know why though.

Never say that ever again.

So I caught the end of the video this morning and it kinda blew.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Wow. That is odd.

Oh and is their tone supposed to sound like shit?

apparantly

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by IndieMetalhead
apparantly

Niiiiiiice.

I'm gonna go listen to Nile now.

Fuck that was a pointless post!
Quote by shattamakar

Any post mentioning Nile is not worthless.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
they also released another new song called march on go on your limewire or bearshare and try and get it cause i dont got a link on here, its a really good song check it out
Quote by Patches McGee
Any post mentioning Nile is not worthless.

Nile makes any post useful too

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by hardrock1315
I remember being like the only person in my 6th grade class who didn't like them, and that hasn't changed.

your still in yr 6?

**** im funny
Page 1 of 2