does anybody know what to classify these guys as??? their myspace says their indust./goth/techno but they sure as hell dont sound like it......
Now you're doing the waltz with your murderer.

Quote by SamxNHO
just bust a fatty fat fat on gf's face call it day save face and kiss two lesbians!
No, they are definitely industrial/goth/techno. I think you just don't want to admit you listen to a industrial/goth/techno. band.

Why the hell do they have "pet" names under their head shots? It's like John "the killing blood drinking vegan hypocrite" Doe. Bands like that should die.
no im cool with those genres.......yea it is kinda corny but,hell they are makin some kick ass music so cant complain

Quote by SamxNHO
just bust a fatty fat fat on gf's face call it day save face and kiss two lesbians!
Quote by guitarjunky89
No, they are definitely industrial/goth/techno. I think you just don't want to admit you listen to a industrial/goth/techno. band.

Why the hell do they have "pet" names under their head shots? It's like John "the killing blood drinking vegan hypocrite" Doe. Bands like that should die.

Why wouldn't he want to admit it? Who gives a damn what they call themselves.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Xerothunder, I do. Otherwise I wouldn't say that. You have to understand, none of those people want those things to happen. Killing children, drinking blood, raping pregnant women. I bet if they ever had someone really threaten their lives, they would crap their leather pants and cry until their mascara runs down their faces.

It's all a ploy to make money with those guys. Even bands like Cannibal Corpse, (the crem de la crem when it comes to death metal) are pretty down to earth guys.

And screw you if you think its cool to dress like a faggot, and talk about shitty your life is, and how your going to kill people because your dad didn't hug you.

Queer.
LOL.

I never bothered to check them out, too much shit coming out of the goth/industrial scene nowdadays.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by guitarjunky89
Xerothunder, I do. Otherwise I wouldn't say that. You have to understand, none of those people want those things to happen. Killing children, drinking blood, raping pregnant women. I bet if they ever had someone really threaten their lives, they would crap their leather pants and cry until their mascara runs down their faces.

It's all a ploy to make money with those guys. Even bands like Cannibal Corpse, (the crem de la crem when it comes to death metal) are pretty down to earth guys.

And screw you if you think its cool to dress like a faggot, and talk about shitty your life is, and how your going to kill people because your dad didn't hug you.

Queer.

dude your a moron, nowhere do they complain about having "shitty lives" instaed they brag about having kick ass lives. And how the hell can you sit there and say that they would"crap their leather pants if ever really threatened?" My money says you made that judgement based on their clothing/style. Idiot. And who the cares what they call themselves? A name is a name, they could qall change their names to mary and still put out some bad ass music and make a killing doing it. Sounds like your the one with the daddy issues

Quote by SamxNHO