Page 1 of 3
So yesterday some guy kissed my girlfriend. I really care about her and I really want to beat this kids ass. I don't know who it is or how big he is. I fractured my elbow but its not in a cast or anything. The doctor said that if there was any more major stress to my elbow the bone would split and they would have to go in and do surgery on it. Do you think I should still fight this kid?
Do you think you can take him?

Edit: nevermind, I read the whole thing....find out how big he is first

Edit: read it a second time...find out who he is first, and whether he knew she was your girlfriend
Last edited by Siftings at Feb 17, 2007,
The thing you should investigate first is your girlfriend's involvement. Did she want to kiss him? Maybe she even started it? (as a worst case scenario)
yeah hear both sides of the story. because i find it retarded when guys get pissed at the other guy for "stealing your girl"
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Do you know how to fight?

Honestly no. I've never gotten in a real fight before.
you see, son, you've made the classic mistake.

Don't hit the bloke, hit your girlfriend.

It's pretty ****ing obvious if you think about it.
Aww he kissed your girlfriend that's so cute. Unless he threw her onto a table and mounted her a kiss is nothing, get over it.
Investigate more.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Yeah, 'cause physically hurting someone is always the way forward... prick.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
If he kissed her and she didn't stop him, you've got bigger problems than this dude.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I wouldn't advise hitting him since it could mess up your arm. Kicking is probably the best way to go. A couple kicks in the groin to knock him down then a few kicks to the head/ribs and you're good to go. Cleats are advised.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

no.

it sounds like if he kissed your girl it's as much her fault as his...talk to her about it. if he just tried to kiss her but she didn't let him, get over it, be flattered that you've got an attractive girlfriend who wouldn't cheat on you.

if you feel you have to confront him, just be grown up about it and talk to him rather than fighting him.

i hate the whole "macho" thing so much. ugh.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by BrianApocalypse
you see, son, you've made the classic mistake.

Don't hit the bloke, hit your girlfriend.

It's pretty ****ing obvious if you think about it.

sick ****er. i hope your joking. on wednesday i saw some wigger dude slap a girl into the wall thinking he was tuff and cool. yea then like 4 guys beat the living shit out of him. the broke his jaw and cracked his skull and he needed surgery n shit. it was pretty cool cause the 4 guys who hit him didnt get in trouble and thw wigger kid got suspended.
(signature removed, please choose another)
kick your girlfriends ass then proceed to have ass sex with the guy.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
If he kissed her against her I'd definetely do something if I was you. If she didn't say no I'd go cry in a corner. Then get a new GF.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Your girlfriend kissed him you twat. Be angry at her, not at the poor sucker who kissed her.

And going and fighting over it doesn't make you cool, it just makes you enemies.
Bring a bat just in case. Maybe a couple of friends too, Or just find out if he has a sister.
Quote by Lacquer_Head
Yeah, 'cause physically hurting someone is always the way forward.

Yup. haha. Your g/f is probably more involved than you think. If you still want to fight him, just kick him in the balls 246373 times. You'll be doing three things here. First, getting revenge. Second, making sure he'll never want to be naked in front of a girl again. Third, It will be funny as hell. Get it on tape and put it on Youtube.
dude dont go and try to start a fight with him because if u get ure ass kicked ull look a nob. Just go and have a fat go at him and tell him hes a ****ing inconsiderate prick and if he starts some shit, destroy him. Never start a fight, but defend yourself to the last.

O make sure u find out the situation first tho, might end up with ure gf being the one that needs a talking to...
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by Lagrance
kick your girlfriends ass then proceed to have ass sex with the guy.

personaly id do that the other way round
(signature removed, please choose another)
Quote by mr.screwdriver
Honestly no. I've never gotten in a real fight before.

so you want your first fight to be with a broken elbow?
Dickless.
Ok, I really don't want to fight. Thats not the kind of person I am. But i cant just not do anything. Trust me im not trying to be macho or anything. Im going to have a long talk with my gf today too.
go to your local ebay and buy some molotov cocktails and rape an pwn everything in sight thats what i would do

no but really
Quote by mr.screwdriver
Ok, I really don't want to fight. Thats not the kind of person I am. But i cant just not do anything. Trust me im not trying to be macho or anything. Im going to have a long talk with my gf today too.

Obvious move here: dump the bitch, then cockslap her.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Sounds like your girlfriend is also to blame, she didn't stop him. Did the guy even know she was taken?

But if you do want to fight you should say something like.
"Hello, I would like to fight you but please be careful because my elbow's not in tip-top condition"
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Don't fight over a girl you moron. She wouldn't kiss him if she didn't want to, and the fact that she wanted to should make you question your relationship. I say dump the girl for being an untrustworthy slut, but don't get physical.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
**** fists, just knife that ****er
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Quote by mr.screwdriver
So yesterday some guy kissed my girlfriend. I really care about her

She obviously doesn't care about you
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
did she slap him after he kissed her??

if not then i guess she liked it, but nah fighting is the lowest way to solve your problems......specially when you're injured.
:stickpoke

MUSIC IS PASSION

why is michael jackson and McDonald's so similar?

They put 40 year old meat between 5 year old buns.

Quote by player o slayer
sick ****er. i hope your joking. on wednesday i saw some wigger dude slap a girl into the wall thinking he was tuff and cool. yea then like 4 guys beat the living shit out of him. the broke his jaw and cracked his skull and he needed surgery n shit. it was pretty cool cause the 4 guys who hit him didnt get in trouble and thw wigger kid got suspended.

Nope, I'm not joking.

Those italians had the right idea with their blood honour mentality.

Slapping a girl into a wall is going a bit far though.
Since you obviously can't fight I suggest using a knife, a hammer, or pulling a gat on him. Also, dump you're girlfriend. She's obviously honking every guy in your town. Kill her if you get a chance, but definitely kill him.

Btw, whats with all this hippy, "fighting isn't the answer, man..." shit? Some metalheads need to come into this thread and give you some ideas on how to really take care of him.
Page 1 of 3