Page 3 of 66
I've lost all interest in Jack/Kate/Sawyer/the others. It's all about Desmond.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Aye. But before this episode I thought Jack was a pretty boring character. Now it really shows what he's like.
Quote by Leonheart
Man, this episode was great too! With Jack and that amazingly hot Asian girl. I wonder exactly what relationship the few other survivors had with the others... And for some reason this episode made me love Juliet. Maybe because Jack feels something for her.
I didn't think this episode was great, but it definitely sets up for next week. Did you see the next-time thing with the dog holding a dead guys hand? What the hell was that?
Too lazy to go back and check this here, but:

What exactly were the "3 big mysteries" that were answered?

I know one of them was Jack's tattoos...which thank God cause I've been wondering that shit for 3 seasons.

But what were the other two?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by LilVikingboy
Too lazy to go back and check this here, but:

What exactly were the "3 big mysteries" that were answered?

I know one of them was Jack's tattoos...which thank God cause I've been wondering that shit for 3 seasons.

But what were the other two?

I think another was what the others do to the children they kidnap, "Give them a better life" - not sure what that means exactly though, maybe they take them off the island?
That was a HUGE question? Obviously they didn't kill or eat them. So keeping them is the only other option. And they didn't really answered that they just said "Yup, we've got 'em". Not much of an answer to me.

My biggest thing is that huge foot that Sayid and Jin saw. With four toes. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE FOOT! Grrr...
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Wait what foot are you guys talking about...?

And no I guess I don't pay much attention to the next time clips, cause I didn't see the dog.
Quote by Leonheart
Wait what foot are you guys talking about...?

And no I guess I don't pay much attention to the next time clips, cause I didn't see the dog.

In the season finale of season 2. Sayid and Jin were in the boat and were sailing around, doing their thing when they see a big foot statue on the shore.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
In the season finale of season 2. Sayid and Jin were in the boat and were sailing around, doing their thing when they see a big foot statue on the shore.

Huh, I don't remember that.
Just at 95% with downloading the latest episode, sounds like it could be a good one. The problem is my friend got me into that 'Heroes' show towards the end of last year as well, and both had gone rather stale more recently, so now they're both picking up again I'm getting too eager to get the next episodes and really hating the waits.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
So who else immediately came when they saw that Asian chick on tonights episode?
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
i've never watched Lost...kinda makes me wonder what i'm missing when i see threads like this.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
i've never watched Lost...kinda makes me wonder what i'm missing when i see threads like this.

esther is missing out on life itself.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by headbanger408
So who else immediately came when they saw that Asian chick on tonights episode?

I would have, but my mom and sister were watching with me last night... >.>
METALLICA.
Greatest show ever, too bad last night was a slow episode.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by headbanger408

That was Bai Ling (sp?) right? That chick was on VH1 during the celebrity singing shin-ding. She had a terrible voice (like all asian girls) but she is SMOKIN!
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by andrewbiles
Just at 95% with downloading the latest episode, sounds like it could be a good one. The problem is my friend got me into that 'Heroes' show towards the end of last year as well, and both had gone rather stale more recently, so now they're both picking up again I'm getting too eager to get the next episodes and really hating the waits.
Heroes is good too. The funny thing is, Heroes is usually the slow one, where nothing happens. But this week's episode of Heroes was the best yet. And this week's episode of Lost was the worst of the season.
Quote by guitar_freak333
Greatest show ever, too bad last night was a slow episode.

Indeed, it was lame last night.
Well tonights was pretty good. Although I knew the place was gonna blow up the second that guy asked if the hostiles had taken over. And Sayid should have taken that cat and kept it as a pet.
Yay! Not another filler episode!!!

Dude! Mrs Clue (Klugh?) got shot the fuck up!

I hate Locke so much! "Look at me! I'm a douche! I can play chess! Blah Blah Blah! Humans are better than computers!" *place explodes*

Good episode though!

(Why did you change your avatar, Leon)
I love lost. pm me on msn for a link for downloading episodes. you gotta register and put in 25 good posts first, but its worth it!
BLACK OVERLORD OF THE ORDER OF THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI! pm SGstriker to join!

Quote by Bennetts_strat
^Dude, he's an 02'er.... He could put you in dog collars and make you his bitch if he wanted.

YOU stop phailing.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Dude! Mrs Clue (Klugh?) got shot the fuck up!

Hell yeah she did. She was a bitch anyway.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I hate Locke so much! "Look at me! I'm a douche! I can play chess! Blah Blah Blah! Humans are better than computers!" *place explodes*

I thought that was a little irresponsible to just leave the guy there and go play chess lol, but I can honestly say I was happy when he beat it.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
(Why did you change your avatar, Leon)

Ah, that's something Frenchy wants people to change to to root for some team in England or something.
isnt it based ont he book the lord of the flies? we just read that in school but when i watched lost ... um i was actually lost.
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Quote by deathmetalboy
isnt it based ont he book the lord of the flies? we just read that in school but when i watched lost ... um i was actually lost.

Haven't read it.
lol well tis about like 20 chav kids that get shot down on an airplane in WW2 and there are no adult survivors and its only them. then the boys get rough and start killing eachother. i understand lost is with adults and stuff but they r on an island and theres... a frickin polar bear wtf.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
wow my teacher is a dumbass then... oh well she was having her pms blues

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I'm sure translations will surface soon...

For a second I thought Kate looked like she knew what they were saying.
I've just seen this week's episode, I enjoyed it. Claire was looking especially hot with her black hair and black dress.

***Spoiler***

So, Claire is Jack's half sister, ey? That's a little too far fetched, in my opinion. A little too coincidental.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I never watched lost. Shows like that suck and are boring.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Smokey Amp
I've just seen this week's episode, I enjoyed it. Claire was looking especially hot with her black hair and black dress.

***Spoiler***

So, Claire is Jack's half sister, ey? That's a little too far fetched, in my opinion. A little too coincidental.

The point of the show is that they are all connected.... thats why they made them related
Such a great show, I hope next week's episode is as good as last weeks'
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
Quote by Smokey Amp

***Spoiler***

Coincedence? This is Lost we're talking about. I personally found episode 12 extremely boring, but episode 8 (Desmond Centric) was the best one yet. God...makes me proud to be Scottish
Well, Jack got what he was promised, to 'get off this island,' and now he's back to the first island. I wonder how Tom got him to play catch, he didn't seem to want to cooperate before this, but maybe they're being nice to him or something. I don't know, hopefully we'll find out next week (which I think is a Nikki and Paulo centric episode.)
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by MedicreDemon
I never watched lost. Shows like that suck and are boring.

How can you possibly make an unbiased comment without ever seeing it?
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Smokey Amp

She looked hotter on the island that episode
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation