Page 4 of 66
Ben is brilliant, he's got everything under control, or at least does a great job of making it seem that way.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Ben is brilliant, he's got everything under control, or at least does a great job of making it seem that way.

I have no doubt that he is brilliant, but I'm not sure as to how good of a person he really is... His ability to manipulate people just makes me doubt him...
Quote by 94 hours

Quote by dumps
i dont really know what is good so maybe you guys could give me some suggestions of a good practice amp with some a effects between 70 and 100pound. cheers

your buying an amp based on weight??
Quote by TheFlammableCow
I have no doubt that he is brilliant, but I'm not sure as to how good of a person he really is... His ability to manipulate people just makes me doubt him...

Regardless, he is my favourite character. I also find he looks eerily like Thom Yorke.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I dont like what they have done to jack, especially in the last episode. He went from being the big hero to being a little coward, just leaving kate etc.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
I dont like what they have done to jack, especially in the last episode. He went from being the big hero to being a little coward, just leaving kate etc.

Well yeah you have a point but honestly he thinks that the others are trustworthy and would do good on their job of letting the other 2 go, so what else can he do? It'd be the best thing to do with them safe.

And anybody else think there's something going on that involves Locke's dad and Sawyer? They're both...

WAIT A SECOND!...I think that Locke's Dad is the real Sawyer! Sawyer lived in Tallahassee for awhile and so did he. And it was a con man that eventually tricked Sawyer's parents. Man if I just figured this out I'm amazing.

Ah found this from Lostpedia:

"It is suspected that Cooper has some connection to Sawyer (and the original Sawyer), since his two names that we know of, "Anthony Cooper, Adam Seward" is an anagram for "Sawyer, the con man, a poor dad." Also, there was mention that Sawyer had been to Tallahassee himself, and Cooper is referred to as "The Man From Tallahassee"."

But I haven't heard of any theories about it...
Last edited by Leonheart at Mar 25, 2007,
does anybody agree with me and think that lost has got pretty bad compared to season one and two,
its still a great show but i just have the feeling that sooner or later the production team are going to run out of idea's,
i mean its meant to go on for seven seasons, how the hell are they gonna manage that,
i just hope that production have some tricks up there sleaves
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
does anybody agree with me and think that lost has got pretty bad compared to season one and two,
its still a great show but i just have the feeling that sooner or later the production team are going to run out of idea's,
i mean its meant to go on for seven seasons, how the hell are they gonna manage that,
i just hope that production have some tricks up there sleaves

Tonight's episode shuts down your whole post. It wasn't very relative to the central story, but it shows that the producers and writers know what they're doing. What a thrill.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Leonheart
WAIT A SECOND!...I think that Locke's Dad is the real Sawyer! Sawyer lived in Tallahassee for awhile and so did he. And it was a con man that eventually tricked Sawyer's parents. Man if I just figured this out I'm amazing.
You're a little late on that one, bud. But good job for figuring it out.

I have information that leads me to believe that there will be a gay character in tonight's episode!
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

I have information that leads me to believe that there will be a gay character in tonight's episode!

Negative. Theres a pretty sweet club scene at the start, featuring Nikki
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
How have you seen it already? Did you download it? If so: Cheater!

Was on at 8 on CTV. Canada kicks ass.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
HAHAHAH THEY ARE BURIED ALIVE!!!

I ****ing hate those two characters. I was so happy when I thought they were dead. I swear if they are alive and survive and they become key characters I will stop watching Lost. I hate them that much. They are terrible, they are not important, they CANNOT ACT, and they annoy the ****ing shit out of me. I say kill them off. Painfully.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by DorkusMalorkus

But you think that's true and that he is?

And on tonight's episode: It was pretty good, not something I expected but that's kind of why I didn't really like it. Good twist at the end though. But I knew that spider would have something to do with it.

^ I agree man. I really hated them. And Nikki's actor could not act at all.
SUCH A POINTLESS EPISODE

i swear, the main actors probably all wanted a week off or something. That was so dumb.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
It makes sense, so yeah...

Also:

There wasn't really a gay character I guess. I think Shannon just called Boone gay. "Stop flirting with guys!" Oh well...

Dorkus you're too hopeful. And yeah as soon as that crazy music kicked in I knew that soon couldn't be LOST.
What a second...

There's someone gay in Heroes??? Who?

And speaking of which I can't wait for it to come back. =D
Soooo...pretty decent episode.

Pretty sly of Hurley. Conned a con.

Anybody else mad at Locke?!

He used to be my friend... Damn other...
Ah, I see.

But you did know the woman in Kate's flashback was Sawyers excon girl and his baby's mama right? It was obvious but my dad didn't notice. ...Actually he misses about 60% of what really goes on.
Meh I wasn't overly happy with the last episode, I hope the next one is not yet more filler and actually a solid episode. They need to start answering things soon before everyone completely loses interest.
Quote by Leonheart

Anybody else mad at Locke?!

He used to be my friend... Damn other...

They've made him into a fool. In S1 he was awesome; now he's just an idiot.
Locke sucks. Desmond ftw! Hes the best character and that episode left behind was pretty cool, but when we will finally learn all about the monster thing? Its like the biggest mystery in the show since episode 1 of the first series.
~Gear~
Ibanez S520EX
Marshall MG15DFX
Digitech The Weapon
Vox Wah V847-A

Quote by Cycon
But what do I know, I'm still a newbian
Quote by Felony
Locke sucks. Desmond ftw! Hes the best character and that episode left behind was pretty cool, but when we will finally learn all about the monster thing? Its like the biggest mystery in the show since episode 1 of the first series.

Desmond is indeed awesome. They need to give him more screen time.
i wanna know what happens later.
i remember anaysin the trailor for the third season ages ago and im sure it had a small mili second clip of an arm heicopter on the island flying really low n blowing the shit out of everything veitnam style!
also desmonds girlfriend in the arctic, as seen on the last minuet of the second season. thats gotta come into the equation more.!!
The miss the Underground house.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I don't know if this has been said yet, but i think Juliette might be playing Jack. Sayid might have been right in saying she shouldn't come. I also think Sawyer might make a big deal when Jack gets back and is in charge again, because he finally just accepted that he was the leader of the camp now. And what's happened to Charlie? I haven't seen him in the last few episodes, and I only saw Desmond for a bit in the latest one. Desmond is by far the best, he should be running that island.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
^ Lol, we know some of that now. Sawyer isn't the leader type, he doesn't want it. He's mainly angry that Jack trusts Juliet. Gah that bitch...Jack can't be this oblivious. I think he has something planned for her maybe.

And who else saw this episode? I'm hoping Sun lives, she used to be one of my favorites. =\

Also, what the hell? Did the outside world find their bodies in the plane?
So either they're on another planet (lol) or their crash was covered up. I didn't read any of the thread so pardon me if this has been said. I think it's a large scale human experiment where people are exposed to different elements given off by the "island" which is being controlled. I think we will have a better understand of the story when "Jake" (I think that's his name. I'm talking about the leader of the others that Ben mentioned) is introduced.
HaHaHaHa!
IT BETTER NOT BE PURGATORY!!!!!!

Also, it was probably a cover up. I think Desmond's whole life was a set up (anyone remember seeing the creepy lady in the monk's picture on his desk?). He is probably a test of the Dharma Initiative. Penelope Widmore's father works with the Hanso Foundation. Penny was probably sent to meet Desmond (although I don't think she was in on it), and then her father eventually got him to go out on that race to crash land on the island.

I think whenever someone does crash on the island it gets covered up by Dharma/Hanso so that they can continue their research/whatever.
Indeed, I don't like the idea of it all just being purgatory, though I'm pretty sure the creators have dispelled it.

And interesting theory Dorkus but I'm not so sure. Seems like a whole lot of work just for Desmond, it took like 5 years for him to get on the island methinks, and what about the whole going back in time thing? Do you think the old woman was with Dharma but has powers anyway? And there's still not much proof that Dharma is still even active on the island besides the food drop off.

And Brett that sounds alot like the Cube series (great movies). Another good theory but I wouldn't like LOST to end on that either.
This show is getting crazzzy, I can't WAIT until the finale, let's hope it's a good one. Charlie's a goner. Along with Locke, so three more die in the finale. Guaranteed. I dont hitnk they are dead, nor in purgatory. It's just too obvious
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.