Page 5 of 66
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I don't think Locke will die unfortunately. Island has healing powers for Locke...

So? He's a loser. Of course he's gonna die.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Locke is not going to die. Remember when the doors closed on his legs and he was out and about in less than a week? or when he got back from the plane with boone and had a stick stuck in his leg and just yanked it out?

Also, any one notice that he shares his name with John Locke the enlightenment philosipher.

One more thing. Remember the first or second episode where Locke smiles at walt and his mouth is bright orange?
Quote by darth awsome
One more thing. Remember the first or second episode where Locke smiles at walt and his mouth is bright orange?

What about it?

Locke won't die. I hope he doesn't. He's turning in to an ass-kicker.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I've just seen the new episode.

Damn, Lost really makes me want to pull my hair out.

I don't think Locke'll die.

Quote by DorkusMalorkus
I don't think Locke will die unfortunately. Island has healing powers for Locke...

Unfortunately? Locke is the best part of Lost...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
never seen the show
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by Prototype4342
never seen the show

Then what was the point in posting?

Quote by darth awsome
Also, any one notice that he shares his name with John Locke the enlightenment philosipher.

And Rousseau shares a name with Rousseau.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Unfortunately? Locke is the best part of Lost...
Nah, I hate him.

I've been pretty luck so far with the people I don't like.

Boone: Dead
Shannon: Dead
Anna Lucia: Dead
Michael: Gone
Ecko: Dead
Locke: ???
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
*crosses finger*
Locke dies
Locke dies
Locke dies

Fuck you Dorkus.

Edit: For a split second the camera zoomed by and they showed Jacob. Anybody else notice it when it happened?
Last edited by Leonheart at May 11, 2007,
So Who's Gonna Die My Votes are on 5 unexpected people.

Sayid - Die in the others attack

Jin - Probably Die protecting Sun

Claires Baby: Cuz I hate it and all it Does Is cry

Desmond - Cuz he is gonna die instead of charlie.

Juliet - Because someone from the plane crash is gonna find out that she is still with the others.

Charlie Probably wont die because there is too much hype around him dying and everyone would be expecting that. This is lost nothing ever happens when you suspect it will.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
*crosses finger*
Locke dies
Locke dies
Locke dies
Amen!

I love Lost, but I occasionally miss it. I rarely know what's going on. So I'll just have to wait to get the Season 3 set, so I can go on an all day binge and catch up on all the things I missed. Doing that with Season 1 is what got me into Lost in the first place, =D.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by Leonheart
Fuck you Dorkus.

Edit: For a split second the camera zoomed by and they showed Jacob. Anybody else notice it when it happened?

I noticed that
and i think its like
the ghost of horace or something

i hope locke isnt dead
he finds things out xD
Quote by Leonheart
Fuck you Dorkus.

Of course I did.

It really is fustrating that the writers won't give us anything real on this show. I was really excited to get some answers and meet Jacob, and whaddya know? He is fuckin' invislbe?! Grr!

I still really liked this episode though.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
And Rousseau shares a name with Rousseau.Nah, I hate him.

I've been pretty luck so far with the people I don't like.

Boone: Dead
Shannon: Dead
Anna Lucia: Dead
Michael: Gone
Ecko: Dead
Locke: ???

Boone was awesome, but I'll agree with the deaths of Shannon, Anna Lucia and Ecko. Micheal was, eh, I don't like him nor dislike him.

I was so glad when Ecko died.

Worst.Character.Ever.

Still, Locke > You.

When I remember Boone I remember Shannon, and that makes me happy they're gone. I hated Shannon. Anna Lucia was alright. Michael was a dick who killed Libby. And Ecko was pretty cool.

I love Locke though.
I've missed this thread. I wear a shirt every wednesday that has 4 8 15 16 23 42 written on it. I get made fun of alot at work, but it's worth it.

I want locke to die, he just bugs me. Unless he makes some big breakthrough in the next epi, im willing him to die.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by chillininfl
I've missed this thread. I wear a shirt every wednesday that has 4 8 15 16 23 42 written on it. I get made fun of alot at work, but it's worth it.

I want locke to die, he just bugs me. Unless he makes some big breakthrough in the next epi, im willing him to die.

Jacob will save him! Then they will combine their power and enslave the human race.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by chillininfl

Hurray! He wasn't in this episode! Which makes me think that he isn't coming back.

My hopes have been lifted, but he probably will survive anyway...

This episode:

Aaah!!!!!!

One more week until the Season finale.
Lost is awesome but the punches are getting more and more obvious. I just hope Charlie does not die.
Dreaming of freedom is easy to do
You have to fight and win but never lose.
Lost has turned away from a show and has become a cult. Official Lost threads, fan clubs, my local highschool around here even has a Lost club... Lol the show must be that good.. Soon we'll be seing a Lost religion and support group for when the show ends..
Gear: Yamaha AES 620 Equipped with SD JB+APH-1
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Equipped with BKP Mothers Milk
Fender Pro Jr., Traynor YCV 50, Diamond J-Drive MK3, Fulltone 70's Fuzz, Teese RMC Wizard Wah, Boss dd-3, Boss CE-5, Korg DT-10 pedal tuner.
I hope Charlie doesn't die.

If I had to choose I'd want Charlie to live more than Locke though.
Quote by Leonheart
I hope Charlie doesn't die.

If I had to choose I'd want Charlie to live more than Locke though.

Dominic Monaghan isn't on the cast list for next season. Either Charlie disappears or dies.........I'm gonna miss the lil guy
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Charlie will be captured by the females and I doubt the show will return to that plot line until season 5. Everyone will think Charlie died on the way down and never flipped the switch.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Charlie will be captured by the females and I doubt the show will return to that plot line until season 5. Everyone will think Charlie died on the way down and never flipped the switch.

That would be cool...but i doubt it.

I think would would just keep him off for a few episodes of season 4 if that was it.
*Semi-spoiler coming*

Don't know if it has been said yet, but Dominick Monahan(Charlie; I know I didn't spell his name right) and Evangeline Lily(Kate) are engaged, which is allegedly why they're killing off Charlie. He didn't renew his contract or whatever for next season because he's getting married. I can only hope that this means that Kate will end up dead/"missing" for awhile, too. I hate that bitch with a burning passion.

And I don't have much of an opinion on whether I want Locke to die or not. On one hand I think he's a little creepy and annoying at times, but on the other hand I think he could be important. I hope Charlie doesn't die, though, regardless of him getting married to Evangeline.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Last edited by raindropsXroses at May 19, 2007,

You're just jealous because Dominic gets to $$$$ that twice a day.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin

You're just jealous because Dominic gets to $$$$ that twice a day.

Why not more than twice?
Retired Ug Radio Dj
(I think that means i'm important)
Leader of the MIKE PATTON Worshipper club Pm me to join
Quote by lalalama2
Why not more than twice?

Dominic gets tired, thats when she comes to me.
Quote by Godzilla1969

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Dominic gets tired, thats when she comes to me.

And the poster you're replying to is a girl.
uhhh im not a girl
Retired Ug Radio Dj
(I think that means i'm important)
Leader of the MIKE PATTON Worshipper club Pm me to join
Yeah, I'm so jealous. I wish I could have crazy lesbian sex with Evangeline Lily multiple times a day.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
hopefully it will be an epic ending. How many series are planned? I really hope for no more than 4.
Quote by slashnmash
hopefully it will be an epic ending. How many series are planned? I really hope for no more than 4.

Oh man, it will be an epic ending. I can guarantee it.

There are going to be 3 more 16 episode seasons after this one. They will all start in January and play no repeats, similar to 24.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
Oh man, it will be an epic ending. I can guarantee it.

There are going to be 3 more 16 episode seasons after this one. They will all start in January and play no repeats, similar to 24.

So we got 48 episodes in a row starting january?
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
No. 16 episodes. Then wait for the next season. 16 more episodes. Then wait for the last season. 16 episodes.

oh god i dont think i could take the waiting, i feel like i have just wasted the 60+ hours watching it

Damn lost!!
I'm going to miss Lost when it finishes; I enjoy it being the one constant of my Wednesday nights.

It seems like we're drawing to a close of the entire plot, but if it's going on for a few more seasons, I can imagine we're just scraping the surface of something no one has ever thought of. Lost had made it far too obvious that they could be dead, and they're far too clever writers to give it away like that. So, it leads me to believe that it's just leading us in totally the wrong direction, or their deaths are just a trivial part of a much more complex storyline.

We'll see, I guess.