hey,

whats the best way to deal with a ****ing hangover? like not "stop drinking", but i mean what can i do right now to not feel like shit so much?
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Drink lots of water before you go to bed.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
drink water before you drink, eat bread/crackers while you drink to absorb the alcohol...the water is to dilute it
<davey> it's hard to fake an orgasm when you're supposed to come in her mouth

[19:43] <Horrid> oh i see a juggalo and a faggot sympathizer
[19:43] <Horrid> fuckin america
thats good to know....for next time, but its a little late now. so thats how you prevent one........but if i didnt do that, what can i do right now to feel a bit better?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
I heard one time that Red Bull was designed to be a hangover cure, dunno if that's true or not.

Drink another alcoholic drink, ha.

Seriously, just get hydrated again. and eat something. greasy is good.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
sugar eh?

and why greasy? what are some good greasy things to eat?
Quote by CodeMonk

Quote by bob farrell

I heard something about eating hamburgers that cures it, I dont drink though so I cant answer the question...google it.
Drink Gatorade/water and take a pain reliever (Aleve,Exedrine....anything but Asprin) before going to bed. Eating after drinking helps and those Chaser pills they sell in gas stations/ drug stores work. I've had many of hangovers before I started doing these things, now I never get them

Edit: Stay away from greasy foods the next morning...you will probably be a little dehydrated and those greasy foods will go straight through you Anything to rehydrate you like Gatorade works.
My Equip:

- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- Peavey ValveKing 212 Amp
- Ibanez Gio =)
Last edited by BDavis81 at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by rbmason
I heard one time that Red Bull was designed to be a hangover cure, dunno if that's true or not.

Drink another alcoholic drink, ha.

Seriously, just get hydrated again. and eat something. greasy is good.

Red bull + Alchohol = Dead.

Can't get hangovers if you're dead. ^_^
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Quote by Pysmone
Red bull + Alchohol = Dead.

Can't get hangovers if you're dead. ^_^

I drink Red Bull and Jager all the time....not dead yet
My Equip:

- Ibanez Gio =)
Quote by digimon go!
that one red pill
idk what its called

Chaser Pills
My Equip:

- Ibanez Gio =)
drink water and eat bananas
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
give me back my avatar!

and advil? damn, i went skiing today hungover on 3 hours sleep
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Quote by CanadaHckyDude
hey,

whats the best way to deal with a ****ing hangover? like not "stop drinking", but i mean what can i do right now to not feel like shit so much?

Time is about the only real cure, unless you have access to an IV and a bag of saline. That will really perk you up, but unless you're in med school like I was, I doubt thats going to be an option for you.

Supposedly there is a pill called Chaser that you take before you drink, but I have no firsthand experience with it, so I cannot vouch for its effectiveness.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

=-

Even when I am hammered drunk out of my face, as soon as I get home I automatically drink 3 glasses of water, then I drop dead on my bed.

=-
[color="Red"][size="3"][B]   ___   __     __        
  / __\ / /    /__\ /\/\  
 / _\  / /    /_\  /    \ 
/ /   / /___ //__ / /\/\ \
\/    \____/ \__/ \/    \/
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Member of "Genital Grinders", the Carcass Fan Club. P.M. "Embodiment" to join.
Stay up, and sober up. Last night, I quit drinking at about 12, was completely shitfaced, like unable to speak drunk, I went back to my friends dorm, drop a line, and me and her chilled until about 6 before passing out, and both of us felt fine when we woke up at noon.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Scrambled eggs and heart attack toast. Works every single time, it sounds rough but it's ****ing magic. You're usually good with just the eggs, but if you want the heart h.a.t. you're gonna have to mkae some bacon or sausage to.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Yea, as has been said: tons of water before bed and a glass or two during is always a great idea. For the morning, I always drink more water and go for a greasy breakfast, though I call it a heart attack specail I'd say get as much sleep as possible though; if you're hung over right now, go drink a few glasses of water and go to bed for a while.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
kinda gross but pukin now will help if you havnt gotten all the alchohol in your blood stream. but once its in there your basicly stuck with it.
Quote by donender
I heard if you got caught bashing in malasia you will be beheaded.

WILL YOU TAKE THE RISK?

let it be known,
i dont give a flying F*CK about what you have to say im saying it anyways.
I had my friend punch me in the head once, it worked.

Also put ice on your head. Drinking more alcohol works a little but I always just put ice on my head and it goes away.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by bloughmealready
kinda gross but pukin now will help if you havnt gotten all the alchohol in your blood stream. but once its in there your basicly stuck with it.

alcohol is absorbed pretty quickly, if he's been asleep for awhile, it's absorbed

you should make yourself a prairie oyster
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
alcohol is absorbed pretty quickly, if he's been asleep for awhile, it's absorbed

you should make yourself a prairie oyster

not if you drink a lot and your smart before and drink a lot of water and eat bread and other stuff like it
Quote by donender
I heard if you got caught bashing in malasia you will be beheaded.

WILL YOU TAKE THE RISK?

let it be known,
i dont give a flying F*CK about what you have to say im saying it anyways.
Quote by bloughmealready
not if you drink a lot and your smart before and drink a lot of water and eat bread and other stuff like it

he apparently did not do that, or he wouldn't have a hangover
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
My suggestion is...

BE YOUNG AGAIN

I've had a single hangover in my history with alcohol(it's about two years I think) because I am but a lad.

Ofcourse, that's the problem with underage drinkin, you get these morons who think they're invincible and end up with liver cancer at 25... I'm aiming for a good 29 methinks, heh.