Page 1 of 6
Man i was disturbed watching the 3 hour doucumentary on the Nazis and death camps in my U.S. history class.
nobody really gives a shit these days but i mean after watching all those horrors i began to wonder how can a human being be so wicked?
i wonder if jewish people these days still hold resentment towards Germany in general. Obvioulsy it's a thing of the past but still, is anyone here somehow related to the holocaust?? (relatives who've been prisoners or something like that)
:stickpoke

MUSIC IS PASSION

why is michael jackson and McDonald's so similar?

They put 40 year old meat between 5 year old buns.

I'm sure if your people were part of a genocide, you'd be pissed too. Inferior races do not exist.
Get off my lawn.
It is difficult to grasp, but you have to remember you have all the info and alof of people during WW2 didn't.

The soldiers who carried out the orders to gas jews and stuff were only following orders and were afraid to get shot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
LOL threadstarter, a bit behind the times?

But yes, what the Nazis did was unforgivable and unforgettable... sadly it's STILL haunting Germany nowadays. Future generations have to deal with it everyday, and yet they are in no way responsible.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Incredible huh? Everyone talks about it but no one imagines how it really happened, Hitler was a mother****ing bastard and so were all the british and americans that killed millions of native americans.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by SorrowIsMe
Incredible huh? Everyone talks about it but no one imagines how it really happened, Hitler was a mother****ing bastard and so were all the british and americans that killed millions of native americans.

Can you believe some people think it never even happened?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by Kensai
The soldiers who carried out the orders to gas jews and stuff were only following orders and were afraid to get shot.

I rather die than shoot another human being(Except if im being jacked or somebody's in danger but not if that person hasnt done anything to me)
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
People are capable of anything. It's a fact of life that you have to accept.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by HawkaLuigi
Can you believe some people think it never even happened?

Its easier that way, even if they din't had nothing to do with it its painful just thinking what they went through, all their bodies thrown on top of each other like dead animals and then burnt like firewood..........still can't believe people could have been seduced to do such a inhuman thing.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
I don't think you should care, unless you realize that America did the same thing. It just that the Jewish media hides it, but now since the Jews were mutilated, its all over the place. Get over it.
Quote by Kensai
It is difficult to grasp, but you have to remember you have all the info and alof of people during WW2 didn't.

Not true.
The soldiers enjoyed it, and killed even more jews for their own fun.
Their are proves that they've treated it just like you will treat hunting.

And by the way, im a jew.
And as much as we try to be pollitlcly correct, we're still not comfortable around germans.
But thats something we need to overcome as a people, as we do now.
By the way, all of my grandpa's releatives (except for one brother) died in the holoucast.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by SorrowIsMe
I rather die than shoot another human being(Except if im being jacked or somebody's in danger but not if that person hasnt done anything to me)

That's a pretty bold statement for someone who doesn't have a gun pointed at them.
It would be interesting to see just how strong you are if that happened.

That's not to say I'm condoning the Holocaust. It was a terrible thing. But I don't think it's correct to say that all the German soldiers were supporters of it. Fear can make you do drastic things.
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Quote by SorrowIsMe

You wouldn't, but many would. They seemed to have this big peer pressure thing going on back then too so I guess noone wanted to stick out too much by refusing. But I'm sure a few did anyway.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by _Mayday_
You must be black.

No, I'm not. I'm white.

EDIT: Germany was so upset about WWI that they needed a scapegoat, and it was wrong. Hitler used that anger and turned into nationalist pride, killing millions in the process.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by SilentNighteer
I don't think you should care, unless you realize that America did the same thing. It just that the Jewish media hides it, but now since the Jews were mutilated, its all over the place. Get over it.

Dude, what the hell are you talking about?
If you're talking about the war in Iraq then you really should get your facts straight.
Its not even similar!

Ben Hamelech
Quote by _Mayday_
Cheers, Mr. Literal. I was joking.

Haha ok, I'm just afraid of the NAACP in general though.
Get off my lawn.
Hitler kept his soldiers coked up on crystal meth. I know this because I literally spent half the summer researching how to make crystal meth for the place I was working for. Which would have been a lot more cool if I was a druggie (which i'm not). But It was pretty funny, nonetheless
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Haha ok, I'm just afraid of the NAACP in general though.

Afraid?
Quote by rbmason
That's a pretty bold statement for someone who doesn't have a gun pointed at them.
It would be interesting to see just how strong you are if that happened.

I rather die with dignity and a clean conscience, than live with regret.

Plus im a christian, I know im gonna be at a better place at the end
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by SorrowIsMe

Yes, because the British and the Americans would really go and shoot themselves.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by bbsbass
Hitler kept his soldiers coked up on crystal meth. I know this because I literally spent half the summer researching how to make crystal meth for the place I was working for. Which would have been a lot more cool if I was a druggie (which i'm not). But It was pretty funny, nonetheless

Please, just on this subject, no stupid jokes.

Ben Hamelech
I haven't read anything that let me think that we can generalzie that all germans soldier had fun killing jews. However the Milgram experiment (spelling?) is very interesting in how it shows how normal beings react when they are confronted to authority asking them to perform ethicly questionnable task. I don't consider wikipedia to be a valuable source of credible information but you'll get an idea of what the experiment consisted of there http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment . An interesting book on the participation of Germans to the holocaust is "Hitler's Willing Executioners. Ordinary Germansand the Holocaust" from D. J. Goldhagen event though his main thesis is exagerated. Historians now tend to agree with Ian Kershaw's interpretation.
Last edited by basspriest at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by Alreddyded
Yes, because the British and the Americans would really go and shoot themselves.

You know the were natives in Europe also right?

And I should have said natives only, native americans would be the ones in America
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by SorrowIsMe
You know the were natives in Europe also right?

They still didn't shoot themselves

Did they?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Alreddyded
They still didn't shoot themselves

Did they?

Ever heard of emigration?
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Where's morbid_death when you want to see some grade A flaming?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by _Mayday_
Afraid?

That group scares me, really. Not trying to change topic..they just do. Some of the officials in it go overboard.
Get off my lawn.
He used tons of propaganda to brainwash people into thinking that what he said was right.

And it worked. Big time.

-Combs-

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
Quote by SorrowIsMe

so if someone had a gun against your head and they threw a random person in front of you that you have never seen before you would not shoot them to save your life?
Quote by mr.screwdriver
so if someone had a gun against your head and they threw a random person in front of you that you have never seen before you would not shoot them to save your life?

No.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Quote by mr.screwdriver

I've actually been in a similar situation.
Someone pointed a gun at my head and my choice were either to take the chance and kill him, or die myself.
I've took the chance and 'killed' him.
Or so it seemed in the time, i were positive he was dead, but actually he was only injured and fainted.
So yes, people will choose their lives aganist someone else's.

Ben Hamelech
I've met a woman who survived the holocaust.
She comes to my old school every year to tell her story.
Sadly, i couldn't hear her very well, because she refused to use a microphone...
Quote by Rambo-Conny
Sadly, i couldn't hear her very well, because she refused to use a microphone...

And she wonders why she was in the holocaust. . . .
Quote by _Mayday_
And she wonders why she was in the holocaust. . . .

Not funny

Ben Hamelech