I'm sure you guys are sick of e-bay help threads. BUT, I'm looking at a Dean Edge 1 4-string bass for just shy of $160. It only has 2 minor blemishes, and looks to be in good condition. Buyer is dependable, and it all checks out. I'm just here to find out about the dependability of this bass. Everything on it is factory stock, but a plus is it comes with free shipping. Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Ends in about 9 hours.
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Deans, IMHO, are pretty reliable basses. I own two of them, and I couldn't be any happier. I recommend Deans for their general playability and excellent low end. Though, some are notorious for their lack of high end (my Dean 5 string lacks high, but not my Dean 6). However, this lack is nothing an EQ couldn't remedy. Overall, I'd recommend a Dean.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
You should say Basseteers instead of Bassketeers.

Bassketeers make it sound like we weave baskets.
Quote by BodaciousZac
You should say Basseteers instead of Bassketeers.

Bassketeers make it sound like we weave baskets.

Bass-kit-ears. Say it like that.

Thanks for the responses, I called a couple friends and also got the same response. I'm running through a Peavey TNT with graphic EQ, so I'm not too worried about not getting high ends. I've made my decision, so wish me luck on winning the bid. Thanks again guys.
Quote by X Alkaline 3

iScrobbler

Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
I've liked the title, but i never had a dean, so i cant help you..
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Pysmone
Bass-kit-ears. Say it like that.

Thanks for the responses, I called a couple friends and also got the same response. I'm running through a Peavey TNT with graphic EQ, so I'm not too worried about not getting high ends. I've made my decision, so wish me luck on winning the bid. Thanks again guys.

I have the same combo. Yes, that graphic EQ will help remedy any lacking tone. Good luck.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by graybass_20x6
I have the same combo. Yes, that graphic EQ will help remedy any lacking tone. Good luck.

I found that out when I got fairly decent tone out of a First Act
Quote by X Alkaline 3

iScrobbler

I wisheth thou the best of luck, may you be prosperous in your exchanging of tokens. Now ride forth, to the sun
Quote by thunderbritches
I wisheth thou the best of luck, may you be prosperous in your exchanging of tokens. Now ride forth, to the sun

oh god thats funny.

yeah, deans pretty good, i know a few people that have them. theyr better than crappy yamaha, anyways.
Yep, 10 o'clock hit and the exchange of tokens was final. I'm now the proud owner of a Dean Edge 1 4-stringer :-D
Quote by X Alkaline 3

iScrobbler