The excess of bad singing plus bad tone = no no. I will pass.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Damn, and I was so ready to flaunt how good I was at sprinting in fifth grade...
Tis true
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
It's weird seeing someone post about us in here. o_o;

But seriously, I'm not too hot on our recordings either. They're really unprofessional and I'm not gonna lie, pretty much everything about them sounds pretty crappy. (the two guitars were SLIGHTLY out of tune in some parts and it makes it sound really bad, that's what we get for recording seven songs in a day and not really caring enough to go back and fix it)

Some people like us, some people don't, it's a matter of taste I guess, but I can certainly see why some people wouldn't. (ESPECIALLY by going off of those recordings alone)
We're trying to settle on a studio to record at right now, though, so the next songs we have up should sound 100 times better than those do.
Quote by Sharkboyyy!

But seriously, I'm not too hot on our recordings either. They're really unprofessional and I'm not gonna lie, pretty much everything about them sounds pretty crappy. (the two guitars were SLIGHTLY out of tune in some parts and it makes it sound really bad, that's what we get for recording seven songs in a day and not really caring enough to go back and fix it)

Some people like us, some people don't, it's a matter of taste I guess, but I can certainly see why some people wouldn't. (ESPECIALLY by going off of those recordings alone)
We're trying to settle on a studio to record at right now, though, so the next songs we have up should sound 100 times better than those do.

I find it odd seeing anyone post about local bands, but then I realize that it's pretty damn cool.

NC Hardcore > All others
Quote by Sharkboyyy!

Woah.
I didn't think any of you guys would be on here, haha.
You guys put on a helluva show at The Tavern a couple of weeks ago. =D

Quote by MustangMan311
NC Hardcore > All others
Last edited by YouSmellExcited at Feb 25, 2007,