Poll: discovery channel? (or any other documentary channel)
Poll Options
View poll results: discovery channel? (or any other documentary channel)
Yup, man, now check out my star wars bottle cap collection!! 8.D
20 91%
No way, dude, that sh!t's for N3rdz, lol.
2 9%
Voters: 22.
I've noticed that this is a channel i watch the most...cause the rest of the television is completely brain free (MTV for instance). do you?

if you do name your favourite show.

mine: mythbusters and brainiac
I love Mythbusters, though I don't watch Discovery often. I just don't watch much TV.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I used to watch it all the time as a little kid, but I don't watch tv anymore because it corrupts the brain! ESPECIALLY the Discovery Channel!
Discovery started sucking so much after they changed every show to something like "motorz, omg lolz!" or "tall buidlingz yes omg!" or "you like big machines? small penis? big machines small penis mondays 20:00 omgz lol"

I liked the old discovery channel better, but I do enjoy mythbusters.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
mythbusters, dirty jobs... i could go on all day. it all rocks.

national geographic channel isn't too bad either.
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
I ALWAYS used to watch those specials on dinosaurs when I was little.

My TV-watching agenda basically went like this:

Very little kid: Little kids shows
Little kid: Discovery channel and little kids shows
Kid: A little discovery channel but mostly regular shows
Older kid: Regular shows
After that: Nada!
I prefer Discovery Wings, History and Civillization rather than the actual discovery channel. But some of the programs that I enjoy (How it's made, Battlefield, Flightpath, Dogwars) also feature on Discovery.

Whoever believes that Discovery is for nerds is an idiot. Nowadays, all I watch on TV is from either BBC News, Eurosport (for the Snooker) and the documentary channels.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Kensai
Discovery started sucking so much after they changed every show to something like "motorz, omg lolz!" or "tall buidlingz yes omg!" or "you like big machines? small penis? big machines small penis mondays 20:00 omgz lol"

they've reduced that in my opinion. i haven't seen that much of that anymore. before it was like every commercial ' Orange county choppers with big boys (shots of big, ugly, hairy men)''
I scarcely watch television, though when I do, I'm frequently drawn to channel 42.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
I love Discovery Channel. My favorite shows are Mythbusters, Engineering an Empire, Dirty Jobs, and Extreme Engineering. History channel is kick ass too.

Edit: Engineering an Empire is on the History Channel.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Last edited by Quark Soup at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by Kensai

I like Man vs. Wild, Bear Grylls will take a bite out of a live salmon- straight out of the river- and he still seems like the nicest guy in the world