Hi guys.

I was just talking to a friend about the band I used to be in, and how we split up.

What happened, was that the rhythm guitarist advertised on the internet (mainly here and drowned in sound) for a bass player (I eventially got the gig, this was about a month before) in the london area, and got contacted by a girl called "Kelly".

Our singer got hold of her email address and started up a webcam with her on MSN. Thing is, "she" turned out to be a pre-op transvestite.

So, of course the singer got really pissed off and quit, and wouldn't say what had happened for a few days.

Then in july (the incident was april) the drummer quit, because the singer got so pissed off, and he felt bad.

Anyone else have any hilarious stories to share?
What's the problem? Chick with dicks = Twice the fun!
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
I killed my neighbor...
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by Cynoxx
What's the problem? Chick with dicks = Twice the fun!

Unfortunately most men have a conservative outlook and suffer from a disease called "macho insecurity", which means that they have to be scared of chicks with dicks, and homosexuals, and think that it is weird because I think that black girls are hot.
Phssh black girls are hot
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Unfortunately most men have a conservative outlook and suffer from a disease called "macho insecurity", which means that they have to be scared of chicks with dicks, and homosexuals, and think that it is weird because I think that black girls are hot.

Fortunately I was just kidding. I seriously don't like girls with a little extra appendage. But I don't like black chicks.
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Are you calling black girls homosexual or are you implying they have penises?
Quote by shav0r

Neither, you're just slack.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by shav0r

Nope.

I didn't have a crush on the tranny, for the obvious reason that I didn't know.

However, what I do know is that both the singer and the drummer had a crush on her (before they knew).

That IS funny.
Quote by Cynoxx
Fortunately I was just kidding. I seriously don't like girls with a little extra appendage. But I don't like black chicks.

I wasn't suggesting you WERE actually into that uh... scene, I was just explaining why it was a big deal for the singer.