Im honestly lost... Is there any real reason for it to be there? Or did they get to F11, and just wanted to put a button there to screw with people? Discuss.
f12 is print.
f11 is save.
member # 3 of the Canada Club. PM Crazy to join
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Wasn't this exact same thread made like, a week ago? How do multiple threads get made with the same obscure, unimportant question?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Wasn't this exact same thread made like, a week ago? How do multiple threads get made with the same obscure, unimportant question?

Its UG... wtf do you expect?
well, my f11 is full screen for media player...you do know that you can set each button for a different thing right?
It triggers my mp3 script in chat.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
it is the sole button that will destroy the entire world if you click it 13509186908 times.

I'm serious, look it up
Quote by dann_blood
Stars are Blind - Paris Hilton. I heard that and set me off on a destructive rampage for weeks.

Quote by FearTheD
i want him to ride his magical roll of USPS stickers to Valhalla
it makes dashboard appear and go away...
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I think the question that would be more fit to ask is:

"What the hell is the point of the Pause/Break key?"
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

hold control alt. then press the delete button as fast as you can in 10 seconds-

(my record is 43, try to beat me...)
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...