I don't understand why the hell the are so overrated nowadays. I can understand why they were popular 17 years ago, but nowadays?

And even 15 years ago. They have 2 dvds(I've seen only the first one), where they look like a bunch of little fags comparing to L.A. Guns for example or Cinderella...
Duff used to say that when he was at Nickelback concert with his kind of kindsman, Nickelback sucked because they had no contact with public, but what the **** he is talking about if Guns didn't have it too(at least according to the dvd).

Ok they were tired and the choice of Tokyo was made by a retard, but...
Guns N Roses don't have a single great riff(which is played on the first frets or they have only one(SCO'M)).

I like Slash(Snakepit were cool), I like Duff(although he looked like a ****ed up punk back then), Matt was not a bad drummer, Izzy was I guess the best part of the band and Axl was a *****, but who says that it's bad for a frontman. I like them separately and I even like Guns, but they are no the best band of that time. L.A. Guns, Dokken, Cinderella, Crue and even Rock City Angels had much more glam feeling and punky trash.

All in all - **** you.
**** Yeah
Whats with all the ****age? I'll show how to really use it

Shut the **** up.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Quote by Atreideslegend
i hate Guns an roses with a passion but i now want you to die alot more than them.

Agreed.

Actually, I just want you to die.
Dont put down Slash. Put down FOB or any other poser band.

But you just can't put down Slash. Slash is god.
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
And I'd love to put you down you ****ing homophobe. Fags? Axl Rose is quite the opposite, hes a sick ****ing homophobe like you, you have something in common.

You have absolutely no idea what the **** your talking about. No good riffs? I'd love to see you write better than Slash. Axl is also a really good songwriter, try listenening to the words of songs he wrote. (Estranged, Novemeber Rain, Sweet Child o' Mine, The Blues, Better..)

If I had to say I'd guess your favorite band was nirvana? Looks like the Kurt Cobain Gn'R hater to me.
Quote by Pastor0fMuppets
And I'd love to put you down you ****ing homophobe. Fags? Axl Rose is quite the opposite, hes a sick ****ing homophobe like you, you have something in common.

You have absolutely no idea what the **** your talking about. No good riffs? I'd love to see you write better than Slash. Axl is also a really good songwriter, try listenening to the words of songs he wrote. (Estranged, Novemeber Rain, Sweet Child o' Mine, The Blues, Better..)

If I had to say I'd guess your favorite band was nirvana? Looks like the Kurt Cobain Gn'R hater to me.

I quote...

"wooooooaaaaaoooooooohhhh sweet child o' mine (repeat until your anus bleeds)" not exactly dylan....

and tbh the majority of rockstars (and i think people in general) hate axl rose as he is an arrogant nob. The point is, everyone has different views on bands, we should be shouting at this guy for being a retard, not for disliking GnR....

...oh and if u try and call me a nirvana fan i will be forced to rape you with a heavy goods vehicle
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Feb 17, 2007,
Agreed
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join