That amp really sucks actually. Even crates sound better than that does. *Don't buy a Crate.

Rolland has a pretty good reputation.
Everyone is going to say "OMG LINE 6 SUX!"

You can get a good tone out of them, but if you can't afford anything above 30 watts of Line 6, don't buy it. The lower end ones sound bad.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
youre asking us for amp advice and you havent even gave us the music styles you play? come on?
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
People say Line 6 suck, because they do, n00b.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by La Qotsa

very ambiguous statment, sure low end line 6 products suck but some of the hgh end amps are fantastic such as th vetta.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Last edited by chris24789 at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by thedude051
I play mostly classic rock, some metal, blues, and 50's rock.

in that case i would definitely reccomend the vox ad30vt, suits those styles perfectly
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by chris24789
in that case i would definitely reccomend the vox ad30vt, suits those styles perfectly

I have been also looking at the Roland Cube 30X.
Quote by chris24789

i agree, i have the 100 watt version and its great for that sorta stuff
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:
Gain:0
Bass:0
Mid:0
Treble:0
Presence:0
Master Volume:0
Quote by thedude051
I have been also looking at the Roland Cube 30X.

the cube is more suiter to high gain styles, imo the vox would suit youre needs better
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by La Qotsa

thats like saying ESP sucks cos you once played an LTD M-50. You probably have never used any kind of line 6 amp, and like the other guy said, their high end amps are ****ing awesome.
Quote by La Qotsa

thats like saying ESP sucks cos you once played an LTD M-50. You probably have never used any kind of line 6 amp, and like the other guy said, their high end amps are ****ing awesome.
Line 6 Does not Suck. I have the exact one you are looking at and it is perfect. It gets some real good tones and it can get really loud. Dont let the people who say 'Oh line 6 sux" steer you away.
Quote by TheLastDj
Line 6 Does not Suck. I have the exact one you are looking at and it is perfect. It gets some real good tones and it can get really loud. Dont let the people who say 'Oh line 6 sux" steer you away.

The one problem mate is they suck, not sux
eh... I haven't played on the new 3's, but I've played the spider II's, and I thought they were a little... off. Some of the tones plain sucked, but I dare you to find a [reasonably priced] modeling amp where are the models are good. Some of them were decent, but generally they were high-gain oriented. The Cube is better than it, but, IMO, you should get the Vox, not because it's necessarily better overall than the Cube or Spider, but it is definitely the one than that will fit your needs best.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.