Ok, me and a friend were talkin about this earlier, and we both agreed that chicks are the most crafty, insane creatures on the planet... but they're ****ing smart at it and we can do w/o them. What brought us to that idea is the whole thing on words that they use that can have 1000000000000 different meanings, or things they say that piss you off.

The #1 mystery to me.... is their use of the word "Cute". I was talking to this girl and it somehow came up where she threw out the idea that I was cute. So at the time, my ego inflates and all that jazz and of course, i brag to my friend. But then i start thinking..... I've heard cute used in many ways... Is it a good thing, or something they use to make us feel better and not mean it at all.

#2 "Lets just be friends". Its obvious when they say this, that they want nothing to do with you. Cause after the discussion that leads to that is over, eye contact is impossible lol.

Ok /rant.

Discuss things that girls say or do that are two faced, have double meanings, or are confusing as hell.

EDIT: I love women, but im in a wierd mess of a relationship right now that im contimplating of packing in... but thats besides the point. lol.
"Is it in?"

oh wait. that just hurts
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
wasnt realy a rant. i'd classify it as a wimpy moan really
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
i have heard the classic " its not you its me " .. which is f*cked up because u try to improve on all these things so the girl will date you which dont work worth a damn.
Quote by AK Guitarist

You know what you call a lesbian with fat fingers?

Well hung.

Quote by clincher09
I was about to jack off until I looked at this.... asshole

Member #2 of the i love kari byron (redhead from mythbusters) club. pm bass guy 129 to join
i have trouble with the cute one to. You dont know whether to make a move or what.
honestly, I've spoken with a lot of girls on the "cute" issue, andt though they'd like us to think otherwise, there is only one meaning. Cute will always refer to things that look nice, or are fun, but are not dateable/doable, i.e. puppy dogs, little brothers, etc. Obviously there are exceptions, like if she is referring to a boyfriend, or there are other signs of interest besides, but just the word "cute"alone means zippo, nadda, zilch. I feel your pain and confusion tho bro.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
well thats the way people with any sence should look at it when u see a girl see a dog and say "aweee how cute" and start speaking the jibberish
Quote by AK Guitarist

You know what you call a lesbian with fat fingers?

Well hung.

Quote by clincher09
I was about to jack off until I looked at this.... asshole

Member #2 of the i love kari byron (redhead from mythbusters) club. pm bass guy 129 to join