I was gonna get a Crate
And I'm Really Not Too Sure Though I'd Have To Have To Pay €450 For It Would It Really Be Worth It? As I've No Credit Card
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
Play that amplifiler first and then you tell me. One man's garbage is another man's tone from heaven.
It's fine, one of my friends have it.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
I have the GT212 120watt and I personally love it. I wouldn't do big gigs with it cuz when you put it on past 6 it sounds like total shit...

But if you keep it around 4 or 5 it sounds amazing. Still loud too.. Really loud.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Quote by ^Slash^
I have the GT212 120watt and I personally love it. I wouldn't do big gigs with it cuz when you put it on past 6 it sounds like total shit...

But if you keep it around 4 or 5 it sounds amazing. Still loud too.. Really loud.

That's why you put it past six and then put distortion on. Who plays a big gig with just an amp anyways? That's why they have sound systems.

I like mine though. It shakes my floor when I play it around five.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
Really? hmm is it really bad?
Quote by MrCarrot
If you want to turn them into humbuckers, I recommend magic.

Although, I don't advise it.
I love Crate amps, but they seem to never be loud enough if you're playing over a drummer.

However, I have a GLX65 and I love it for practice, or jams just with fellow guitar/bass players.

I love the sound of the clean channel.

The distortion was pretty good for starting off, but I eventually got pedals to replace that (and by this point now I'm running through a BOSS GT-6, so the effects and channels are about useless).
But still, its a good amp.
Never had anything break on it, never needed repaired and its been through hell and back.
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.