Page 1 of 3
just wondering if anybody else has listened to this band. I bought their first CD called Dont you fake it and its not that bad. I really like the song FACE Down. and want to know if anyone like them 2
Quote by papa-roach23
just wondering if anybody else has listened to this band. I bought their first CD called Dont you fake it and its not that bad. I really like the song FACE Down. and want to know if anyone like them 2

god i think they are horrible and the perfect example of a "boy band pop punk band" kinda like click five but this time the record execs where like hmmmm make them scream and they can be "hardcore" i really really really dislike this band even though their songs are catchy and i like the music video for face down. But the band is riduclous
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
i will say i'm a sucker for the song "your guardian angel", other than that... well to put it bluntly, i hope they have horrible nightmares of human flesh eating vaginas for the rest of their lives.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
the album/single version of face down doesn't have the screaming.

I Animals!!! They're Delicious!!!

...I'm oNly a litTlE CRAzY, BUT A LITtlE GoeS a LOnG WaY...

¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? Lárgate cabrón.

Quote by Idiot_Son

which adds to my last comment about how the record company just bends them to wha tthey want, sans screaming or with screaming
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
Quote by slowdescent2020
which adds to my last comment about how the record company just bends them to wha tthey want, sans screaming or with screaming

Brand New
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Brand New

yes yes.

not only are my aforementioned reasons for disliking them valid but on top of all that they are horrible live absolutly horrible.
I never thought I'de see music snobs in the ****ING POP PUNK & EMO FORUM!
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
YEAH! GO! Matplat! GO!
Quote by matplat
I never thought I'de see music snobs in the ****ING POP PUNK & EMO FORUM!

I'm not a music snob by any means, just merely proclaiming my disdain for a band i dispise. I love how by saying that pop punk & emo forum isn't good enough to have snobs or whatever you are automatically degrading the genres held within, thereby making you a snob. but anyways.

Facedown is catchy, but i dont' like how red jump suit in every interview i read they talk about how they write music that is devode of metaphors so real people can get them because they hate music with metaphors or that are hard to get.
I find their music pretty good for all the crap that's been put out over the past couple of years (MCR, FOB, Hawthorne Heights, etc...). They're also from my area so that kinda gives me another reason to liking them...
lol why did they make pop and emo in the same forum thingy =(
myspace.com/bringmethebrandon

R.I.P. Elliott Smith (August 6, 1969 – October 21, 2003)
Quote by Idiot_Son

That must be the version in the video. Awesome vid. I heard In Fates Hands on Madden 07, and I really like that song.

EDIT:^cause people are ignorant and bitch that all the pop-punk bands are too emo. And a lot of them have a very "pop" approach to music, esp. on vocals when they aren't screaming.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Feb 22, 2007,
Not really my type of band. My friend wants me to see em w/ him next friday. I told him id go if he bought my ticket and paid for my gas so im probably not going.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Can you say one hit wonder? Great song but yeah theyre not getting anywhere if they dont do something about their style
Quote by slowdescent2020
I'm not a music snob by any means, just merely proclaiming my disdain for a band i dispise. I love how by saying that pop punk & emo forum isn't good enough to have snobs or whatever you are automatically degrading the genres held within, thereby making you a snob. but anyways.

Discussing the better bands in the pop punk/emo forum is like picking the smartest kid in a special ed class.

They are pretty much all at the same level, some are just more popular than others.
Quote by GNR_Duff_rules
YEAH! GO! Matplat! GO!
Quote by matplat
Discussing the better bands in the pop punk/emo forum is like picking the smartest kid in a special ed class.

They are pretty much all at the same level, some are just more popular than others.

no one is coming to RJA defense
i'll come to their defence

in my opinion i think they are feckin class

catchy songs are the way to go in my book and they sure do that

In Fate's Hands is my personal favourite
Quote by Mik3y

in my opinion i think they are feckin class

?????
Quote by slowdescent2020
?????

It's an English colloquialism. It means "very good"
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
In their defense, their singer is amazing. Live and studio. He's amazing.

But man do they need to learn how to put on a show. Some movement from the guitarists would be appreciated. Even a smile. Please? Or maybe could you guys blink? No? Ah well..
These guys are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.When you will write better pop punk from The Redjumpsuits then you will talk.Long like the The Jumps
Everyone who loves punk-pop is welcome
Quote by Yakult
It's an English colloquialism. It means "very good"

damn i was hoping he was just a tard lol o well, you english the crazyest of slangs i swear....i guess we have bling bline
rja are awsome

i dont belie that any of those people that heard tehm has listen to atleast 5 of their songs.

listen to face down. your guardian angel, disconnected , in fates hands, love seat
AND THEN TRY SAYING YOU HATE THEM
I listened to them for the first time just now, not that good tbh
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by papa-roach23

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is pretty good. Their CD is really good. Face Down is a really good song but Cat and Mouse and Damn Regret are better.
They are awful live... I've seen a bunch of shows, but their 30 minute gig at Warped Tour was the worst live presence I've ever seen. The lead can't sing live, every other note was off key, his voice cracking and breaking. Movement on stage was boring at best, nothing original, little energy, and the stage was HUGE! More than enough space for some decent action, but no. And dont tell me "it's just that one show." I got a friend in Berkeley who saw them live and another friend in Dallas who saw them as well, and all of them recited what I said above... RJA sucks live.

With that said, Face Down is catchy, Your Guarding Angel is decent as well... the rest of their stuff though... unoriginal and once more... boring boring boring. The hype is undeserved.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
They put on a pretty good live show

I dislike their screamer though
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132

I dislike their screamer though

Too high-pitched huh?
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Quote by element4433
they're okay, but they get alittle repeatative

+1

I don't HATE them, but I can't stand Face Down, it's the most watered down "rock" song ever
"For Us, For Them, For You"
red jumpsuit is a really really good band, not only do they have catchy songs, but they're amazing live and really nice guys i highly recommend them
~shecter hellraiser C-1~
I feel ashamed to say that I used to like them. Then I came to the realization that they kinda suck hard.
I think their not bad they have some good tracks. I was just on their myspace and they have 37 million + plays ......incredible!!!!!!
I like the version of Face Down w/ screaming better.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
After listening to them over and over again their actually pretty good ....i'm starting to dig them
This band is really good. And they're from my home state, which is like...+10,000.
Get off my lawn.
Page 1 of 3