Does anyone of you play any other instruments except guitar and bass??
I play bouzouki it's mostly a greek instrument and it has an awsome tone. The best greek songs, or actually best greek genres of music are based on it.

So, what else do you play?
I play the pink oboe and the skin flute.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by acousticpyro23
I play the search button.

Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by acousticpyro23
I play the pink oboe and the skin flute.

dammit Randles!
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
drums
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez Jump Start
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke 412 Cab
Boss Chromatic Tuner Pedal
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez Weaping Demon
I play the clarinet, all kinds of bisel flutes and if you give me some time I'll play you indefinite note percussion, drums and such.
played piano for about 6 years and then gave up lessons. still play every now and then.

I sometimes play my girlfriends clarinet. by playing i mean making annoying horrible squeaking noises and callin it "the whale song"
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel
played piano for about 6 years and then gave up lessons. still play every now and then.

I sometimes play my girlfriends clarinet. by playing i mean making annoying horrible squeaking noises and callin it "the whale song"

"Clarinet"
My 4 main instruments are percussion/drums (4 years), piano (12 years), guitar (14 years on March 25!), and bass (5 years) (in that order), but I can pretty much play any instrument you put in front of me. My primary auxilary (follow me?) instrument is saxophone.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Heavy Metal

Ok, apart from guitar I play the keys and the flute
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
I used to play recorder and the ocarina. But I haven't tried in years.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
harmonica
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Keyboard and harp.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
i wanna learn some middle eastern string instruments, lutes, a sitar, koto, zither, shamisen, and other string instruments.
I play an old sitar that's been in the family for a while. It's amazing . I also play my gf's flute really badly.
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Trombone
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
Quote by allalong
Keyboard, 50 Words per minute. I am teh shred.

you shred more than than shredder on ninja turtles
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.