Page 1 of 2
i'm not advertising, i just stumbled across this and it blew my socks off.

http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electronics/schempage.php?cat=1

it has schematics for EVERYTHING. i saw amps, preamps, poweramps, mixers, effects, you name it. fender bassman, marshall JCM800, vox ac30, roland cube, and much, much more. it's amazing.

all done.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Last edited by tubab0y at Feb 17, 2007,
I was half expecting this to be some shock website.

I dig the Jolly Rogers too. This should be added to the sticky.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus

Amen to that^

Absolutely awsome. Somebody better sticky that baby. Nice find man.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'
it should. yeah, the jolly rogers are, well, interesting.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Even has Sound Cities. I am impressed. That is a great site.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
i know, i saw sound city and thought of you.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Quote by Will_Minus

Already there

Good site though.
ah, i saw it. in one of your insanely long PMs.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Yeah, the list is even longer on another site I post, because I can't edit and add new ones here.
PM mascot. i'm sure he'd add more. pink might too. it's already more than enough now, though.

EDIT: looks like you'd need pink to.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
Pinks not listed in the moderator deal anymore? I would PM Mascot about it. But that link should definatley be put into a sticky of some sort.
yeah, but pink put it all in the thread originally.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
I've got a zip folder with a hundred or so schematics, from amps to pedals and everything. I'd be happy to email it to people if they'd like it.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I am so in on that deal. *email deleted*

By the way, this site is pretty damn nice. They even have a schematic for an old Hagstrom 310 amp. Now, THAT is impressive.
I'm gonna be downloading all these schematics using a dload manager later tonight. Their server is not gonna be happy.
Last edited by forsaknazrael at Aug 4, 2008,
Quote by forsaknazrael
I am so in on that deal. forsaknazrael @ gmail .com

By the way, this site is pretty damn nice. They even have a schematic for an old Hagstrom 310 amp. Now, THAT is impressive.
I'm gonna be downloading all these schematics using a dload manager later tonight. Their server is not gonna be happy.

You'll have to wait till I get home tomorrow sometime Some of the schematics are in Photoshop format, so that might be a problem unless you've got it.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by tubab0y
i know, i saw sound city and thought of you.

Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Hey bud,

thats a great offer, a copy would be great. Id love to trade, but i have a feeling the ones i have you probs already have if you have that many.

my email goes thru a spam filter but i should be able to accept attachments from you. If you are able to send.

schamp.15.bassetrox@spamgourmet.com.

thanks, Rowan

the site in the original post is pretty cool. theres also drtube.com with some classic amp schematics

also for any guitar designers who havent discovered it check out kisekae guitar designing on http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/

Quote by the_random_hero
I've got a zip folder with a hundred or so schematics, from amps to pedals and everything. I'd be happy to email it to people if they'd like it.
Godin Progression; Ibanez S320 (Dmz HBs); Ibanez Artcore (Lollar HBs) --> Blackstar S1-45

Selling: Vox AD50VT

GAS: Volume, delay, Digitech Whammy,

http://www.ampworks.co.uk
Last edited by bassetrox at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by Alexander_BR
Wish I knew how to wire stuff, cause you know....

THEY HAVE SCHEMACTICS FOR A ****ING MESA DUAL RECTIFIER!!!111one

and the OD channel for a bogner ecstasy. and a whole bunch of matchless amps.
Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!
They also have ENGL schematics. JCM800's and 900's too. Thanks for stumbling across that site tubaboy. I think I may have to build a new amp soon.
Wow that site is cool. Damm, I wanna get some electrical knowledge so I can build a pedal.

*drools at the list*
I emailed that zip folder off to those who asked for it
Quote by forsaknazrael
Sweet. Thanks man! I'm so grateful for this, I think I'll sign your email up for a couple dozen pr0n spam newsletters.

Too late, you're down for goatse of the week
Quote by forsaknazrael
Sweet! I was falling behind. Last one I got was the Donald Trump-look-alike trio. I'm crossing my fingers for Marlon Brando imitator - in his Jor-El outfit, circa Superman II.

Sometimes you worry me buddy
Haha. You're telling me. I read that after I typed it...I was like...The ****?

I think I just need some sleep. I think got too excited playing this awesome Taylor today. Flamed Koa back and sides, Ebony fretboard with koa inlays, and some really nice Engelmann Spruce for the top. Great sustain - wonderfully balanced tone. Beautiful acoustic.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Haha. You're telling me. I read that after I typed it...I was like...The ****?

I think I just need some sleep. I think got too excited playing this awesome Taylor today. Flamed Koa back and sides, Ebony fretboard with koa inlays, and some really nice Engelmann Spruce for the top. Great sustain - wonderfully balanced tone. Beautiful acoustic.

I'm more of a Tasmanian Blackwood man myself, but I do like the ebony fretboard
You're tired? I travelled over 1100kms on the weekend, mostly on a very uncomfortable train with snorers and bogan mothers and with a huge lack of sleep. I hate trains
Quote by forsaknazrael
Yeah, well, I had a great night with 4 attractive women. err....wait, nah, you win.

...or do you?

Tasmanian Blackwood, huh? Haven't seen it before. I actually love the look of Ziricote best, though. I'll check out the Blackwood.

I spent a night with my girlfriend, so me FTW. Here's some pics I pulled up. My pants seriously got tighter.

In fact, I think I remember Dave using it in one of his builds, there's a good chance that I'm wrong though...
^Yeah i'm using it on an acoustic.

Australian/tasmainian blackwood is similar in looks and sound to koa as they are closely related.
Quote by dave293
^Yeah i'm using it on an acoustic.

Australian/tasmainian blackwood is similar in looks and sound to koa as they are closely related.

Do you have any spare-ish pieces or progress shots of oiled blackwood? That stuff is seriously hot.
*plans to do his acoustic building course with an all blackwood guitar*
Not yet from the acoustic but I think I have some samples I got from a wood supplier that may have some finish. I'll check.

btw what course are you planning on doing? I'm thinking of doing one in the future. What i really want to do is when I leave school save up abit and do this 3 year violin and classical guitar making course in england.
Quote by dave293
Not yet from the acoustic but I think I have some samples I got from a wood supplier that may have some finish. I'll check.

btw what course are you planning on doing? I'm thinking of doing one in the future. What i really want to do is when I leave school save up abit and do this 3 year violin and classical guitar making course in england.

Well, I was going to do the 10 week course with Chris Wynne from Melbourne (he does acoustic basses too, some of the progress pics are amazing), but then I rushedly signed up to an Advanced Diploma in Electrical Engineering through SkillsTech Australia in Brisbane. When this is over, I might go back down South and polish up on my wood skills and somehow combine the two in a twisted orgy of luthiery and electronics
Sounds like a good plan.

I couldn't find the finshed sample I though I had, I might chuck some shellac or tung oil on the scrap I found tommorow if i remeber.
Page 1 of 2