I need a diagram, I can't find anything for a 1 volume, 1 tone, and 2 single coil pickups, no selector. This is for a bass as well, just so you know. Thanks in advance.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Why would you want a set up like that? You want both pickups on at all times no mater what?

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/schematics/single_coil_pbass.html Like that, except wire both pickups like the one in the picture.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
pretty much the same thing as i said.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
alright, thanks a bunch guys, this is my first time doing this, so yeah, thanks.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Oh Tubab0y, you and your being one minute faster than me.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

early bird must win something. worms are too oldschool, though.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
one problem, my pickups only have one wire...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
That's not right. What brand and model are these pickups?
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

they probably have a wire with an uninsulated ground inside the wire. if that's the case, wire the ground to the top of the volume pot (for both pickups), and the live to the middle (again, for both) and the output (just one wire) to the 3rd terminal going to the tone control.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by woodenbandman
they probably have a wire with an uninsulated ground inside the wire. if that's the case, wire the ground to the top of the volume pot (for both pickups), and the live to the middle (again, for both) and the output (just one wire) to the 3rd terminal going to the tone control.

thanks man, and im sorry for asking so much, but can someone draw this up for me, I'm having trouble understanding it.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310
Cut into your insulation a little bit to see if there's something else in there. If not, you're screwed.
yeah, i know, its there
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Takamine G340SC
Epiphone G 310