i know that there are more people in this forum then any of the others and the title was just to throw you off so haha!just anser...i have no idea what to do...for about a year and a half ive been practicing on my own and i had one lesson about 3 months ago cuz i got worried i might have developed some bad habits but he said none and he wasnt the greatest teacher so went bak to self teaching myself but for about a month now i feel like ive hit a big wall...i know my blues scale, major scale, pentatonic (all over the neck)...i have no idea what to practice or how to improve...any suggestions?

until you starting talking about scales, i thought your 'teacher' was some creepy priest.
You had a penis teacher? a male penis teacher? I gotta say im glad you went back to teaching yo self. don't worry, eventually you'll find that special someone and you can play penis together. Until then just be happy with using all your spare time to play by yourself
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Learn some new songs, learn how to fingerpick or play slide, get better at soloing faster with alternate and sweep picking, practice chords/rhythm guitar, write music. . . that should occupy you for the next, say, 50 years.
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
I've been wondering this myself. What would actually having a penis feel like?
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Why can't I read that?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
arse. dont make duplicate threads at once.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
...did you miss the section of the forums that were actually made for this kind of question?

im guessing so.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

Like POWER. Pure, unadultered power.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
No one cares about your silly problems, now that you've set our thoughts to penises.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

how would having bewbz feel like??
Quote by digimon go!

Like weak subservience
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Quote by digimon go!

You're perverted.

edit: I'm sending you nude pics right now. Check your PMs
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
or having nothing where a penis is sposta be?
that would be weird
it would be wonderful not needing to defend myself against getting twapped
which royally sucks
that would be freedom, true freedom
Quote by digimon go!
pr0n!!!!!!!!!

I'm just kidding. I'm actually a dude. But I'm still sending those nudes over to you.

Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
noezzzzzzz!!!!!!
and to the guy who said whats it feel like to have nothing where your dick is its called being a girl
Ok this thread officially sucks now. I tried to save it by injecting some light hearted controversy, but now its just stupid. Let it die with it's last scraps of dignity
Quote by lefty_strat_str