ok so ive been watchin alotta videos of home vids concern GH and GH2. i want to be able to do this myself with songs i wanna play on guitar hero. how may i be able to do this??
do, what?

To me it seems you just want to play guitar hero. So...
1)put game in
2)start game system
3)pick up controller
4)pick a song
5)play.

? that do it?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
umm put the camera in front of the tv?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
NO YOU DUMBasses. people put songs such as chop suey! or stairway to make their own. how would i do THAT!!?? (sorr for my previous miswording)
jeez maybe if u worded ure question more accurately we wouldnt be dumbasses... idk they haxxed the ps2 or something
Quote by ChptOfDarkness
NO YOU DUMBasses.

Take a look at your previous post. Now realize that you sir, are the dumbass.

And to answer your question, you have to tamper with your ps2 which is illegal

ok so its not illegal, but it does make the warranty void.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
tampering with it isnt exactly illegal but it will void any warranties that u have on it
EDIT: i see ure fine print -_-
I find guitar hero and its players insulting to guitarists. As most of them think its a talent.

I quote my friend..."maybe if I play this enough, it will make me better at the guitar"

If people out there playing this game, spent half as much time with a real guitar as they do with the fake one, I think they would be pretty damn good by now.
I just wanna' go home.
Quote by Smokeable
I find guitar hero and its players insulting to guitarists. As most of them think its a talent.

I quote my friend..."maybe if I play this enough, it will make me better at the guitar"

If people out there playing this game, spent half as much time with a real guitar as they do with the fake one, I think they would be pretty damn good by now.

I agree, although they've stopped annoying me. That game is addictive as hell, and does take some form of talent and coordination, but not really related to guitar. I'm terrible at it
Quote by Smokeable

You're an easilly offended idiot
Quote by Smokeable

accually i found that playing guitar hero and guitar hero2 on nothing but hard and expert helped me with playing my real guitar see i just started playing a few months ago and playing those games helped me get used to moving my fingers faster.
Please stop typing as if there's a penis in your mouth please.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

It's not illegal if the authorities don't know about it
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Smokeable

Thats stupid, however it is a talent, just a different talent is all.
Guitarists have more talent than "Guitar Heroes" but it still requires talent. Just in a video game sense